Non-interrupted Harvesting in Stavropol Krai
Stavropol farmers started harvesting in the end of June. However abnormal heat caused multiple break downs of the harvesting machines. To avoid outage and interruptions in harvesting it was decided to purchase necessary spare parts from Frankfurt.
The spare parts were nearly instantly delivered from Frankfurt to Stavropol by our Company with outstanding assistance in smooth and prompt customs proceedings rendered by customs brokers within the scope of their own agreements with the Customers.
According to the latest information of the Stavropol Krai Ministry of Agriculture on the 21st of June, 2010, the harvesting is held without interruption and increased for 200,000 tones, amounting in total to 5,545,200 tones of grains.
- 30.05.2019 In Vino Veritas: Deliverying Equipment for Wine Plant from Milano to Moscow
- 19.05.2019 Heavy Pack: Delivering 73 Tonnes of Clothes from Dhaka to Moscow
- 15.05.2019 EU Customs Service Will Stop Shipments Not Complying with New Regulations
- 06.05.2019 Everywhere and on Everyone: Delivering Leggings from Bangladesh to Moscow by Airfreight
- 27.04.2019 Not Ordinary Cosmetics: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Toronto