Non-interrupted Harvesting in Stavropol Krai
Stavropol farmers started harvesting in the end of June. However abnormal heat caused multiple break downs of the harvesting machines. To avoid outage and interruptions in harvesting it was decided to purchase necessary spare parts from Frankfurt.
The spare parts were nearly instantly delivered from Frankfurt to Stavropol by our Company with outstanding assistance in smooth and prompt customs proceedings rendered by customs brokers within the scope of their own agreements with the Customers.
According to the latest information of the Stavropol Krai Ministry of Agriculture on the 21st of June, 2010, the harvesting is held without interruption and increased for 200,000 tones, amounting in total to 5,545,200 tones of grains.
- 08.08.2018 Typhoon Causes 162 Flights Cancellation in Japan
- 28.07.2018 Weaving Progress: Delivery World on Intertextile Pavilion Shenzhen
- 17.07.2018 High Definition: CAM-Modules from Singapore to Yekaterinburg by Airfreight
- 07.07.2018 Clear Look: Delivering Keratometry Equipment from Seoul to Moscow
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow