Non-interrupted Harvesting in Stavropol Krai
Stavropol farmers started harvesting in the end of June. However abnormal heat caused multiple break downs of the harvesting machines. To avoid outage and interruptions in harvesting it was decided to purchase necessary spare parts from Frankfurt.
The spare parts were nearly instantly delivered from Frankfurt to Stavropol by our Company with outstanding assistance in smooth and prompt customs proceedings rendered by customs brokers within the scope of their own agreements with the Customers.
According to the latest information of the Stavropol Krai Ministry of Agriculture on the 21st of June, 2010, the harvesting is held without interruption and increased for 200,000 tones, amounting in total to 5,545,200 tones of grains.
- 11.03.2020 Aeroflot cancelled flights to Europe
- 05.03.2020 Air France-KLM Cargo - cancellation of China flights
- 29.02.2020 Restriction of air traffic between Russia, South Korea and China due to coronavirus
- 20.02.2020 Sichuan Airlines Cargo - 2020 summer schedule
- 10.02.2020 Available flights from China to Russia.