Non-interrupted Harvesting in Stavropol Krai
Stavropol farmers started harvesting in the end of June. However abnormal heat caused multiple break downs of the harvesting machines. To avoid outage and interruptions in harvesting it was decided to purchase necessary spare parts from Frankfurt.
The spare parts were nearly instantly delivered from Frankfurt to Stavropol by our Company with outstanding assistance in smooth and prompt customs proceedings rendered by customs brokers within the scope of their own agreements with the Customers.
According to the latest information of the Stavropol Krai Ministry of Agriculture on the 21st of June, 2010, the harvesting is held without interruption and increased for 200,000 tones, amounting in total to 5,545,200 tones of grains.
- 17.03.2021 Solar Beauty: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Spain to Moscow
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 26.02.2021 The Best Grade: Tobacco by Airfreight from India to Moscow
- 05.02.2021 See Everything: CCTV Systems from UK and Canada
- 29.01.2021 COVID-19: Delivering Tests from Europe, China, Korea and USA