In Moscow, on 12-14 of March, there was held the 7th international exhibition «SSE - Terminals. ATMs. Kiosks – 2013. Self-Service Exhibition (SSE)” - the first international event of the industry of self-service and electronic payments in Russia. After six years, the project has become one of the biggest events in the Russian industry uniting the self-services industry leaders, experts and professionals. Representatives of the company Delivery World have visited SSE-2013 for the purpose of searching and negotiating with potential customers.
We have delivered for more than 10 years the equipment and spare parts for the leading players of the market of electronic terminals and self-service systems: POS-terminals for the retail chains and stores, information kiosks, equipment for processing centers, as well as accessories, peripherals and spare parts. While visiting SSE-2013, our company’s representatives met with a number of potential customers who were interested in our services of express air freight and delivery of industrial equipment and electronics. All negotiations and meetings were held successfully and productively.
- 04.05.2018 AirBridgeCargo: Temporary Embargo on Transportation of Selective Goods During World Cup 2018
- 15.04.2018 Wedding Fuss: Delivering Wedding Dresses from Milan and New York to Moscow
- 21.03.2018 British Airways Cargoes Delayed
- 02.03.2018 New York Airports Closed due to Riley Storm
- 19.02.2018 Say "Cheese!": Cheese from Paris to Almaty by Airfreight