In Moscow, on 12-14 of March, there was held the 7th international exhibition «SSE - Terminals. ATMs. Kiosks – 2013. Self-Service Exhibition (SSE)” - the first international event of the industry of self-service and electronic payments in Russia. After six years, the project has become one of the biggest events in the Russian industry uniting the self-services industry leaders, experts and professionals. Representatives of the company Delivery World have visited SSE-2013 for the purpose of searching and negotiating with potential customers.
We have delivered for more than 10 years the equipment and spare parts for the leading players of the market of electronic terminals and self-service systems: POS-terminals for the retail chains and stores, information kiosks, equipment for processing centers, as well as accessories, peripherals and spare parts. While visiting SSE-2013, our company’s representatives met with a number of potential customers who were interested in our services of express air freight and delivery of industrial equipment and electronics. All negotiations and meetings were held successfully and productively.
- 20.07.2019 Following British Airways Lufthansa suspends flights to Cairo
- 14.07.2019 For Buddha's Dogs: Delivering Tibetan Mastiff Dog Food from Brussels to Moscow
- 01.06.2019 Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
- 06.05.2019 Everywhere and on Everyone: Delivering Leggings from Bangladesh to Moscow by Airfreight
- 27.04.2019 Not Ordinary Cosmetics: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Toronto