East Comes Closer: Delivery World on Russia-GCC Forum
11 to 13 February Dubai hosted business forum Russia-GCC*. The forum held for the second time within the Russian Week in United Arab Emirates already gained respect of the business program participants: heads of the local governmental authorities, largest Arab and Emirates enterprises and companies, Russian Ambassador to the UAE, representatives of the largest Russian commercial enterprises and heads of the Russian Chamber of Commerce. Deliver World's headquarters are located in Dubai and representatives of our company attended the event. The Forum was held with support of the Ministry of the Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, Foreign Trade Ministry of the UAE and Russian Embassy to the UAE.
Russian investors met colleagues from GCC states and discussed established networks development. This event witnesses high potential of cooperation between Russia and the UAE both in trade and investments with establishing entities in science, culture, technologies exchange, and renewable energy. The volume of the UAE investments to Russia is currently estimated as $ 18 bln. Abu-Dhabi made statement of investing another $5 bln to Russian economy.
Development of the trade relations between the countries will positively effect logistics market as well. Airfreight represents one of the key parts of the firm partnership relations between Russia and the UAE. For years Delivery World renders airfreight services from the Middle East, including Dubai, to Russia and CIS states.
Business Forum Russia-GCC is a perfect step to establish and develop business relations with perspective customers. During the Forum and related expo we made acquaintances with new Middle East freight market players that expressed interest in our services, as Delivery World established itself as responsible provider of airfreight services from the Middle East to Russia and CIS. Delivery World is always aware of all the news of one of the most dynamic transportation market and is happy to assist its customers in establishing operations on new territories.
* Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf was established on 25 May 1981 in Riyadh (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) by agreement between Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, KSA and UAE.Back to news list
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow
- 16.08.2019 In the Rhythm of Beauty: Cosmetics Adjusting to Biorhythm from Japan
- 24.07.2019 Fall Garden in Summer: Fruit Tree Plants from Kishinev to Rostov
- 14.07.2019 For Buddha's Dogs: Delivering Tibetan Mastiff Dog Food from Brussels to Moscow
- 02.07.2019 Industrial Titanes: ToughBooks from Shanghai to Moscow