Russia To Restore Flights with Four Countries
From 21 September Russia will restore flights with Spain, Iraq, Kenia and Slovakia; reports Telgram channel of the Russian Government.
It is reported, that in accordance with the Resolution of the Emergency Center, starting September 21 Russia will resume flights to these four countries. Thus it is planned by two flights per week to Iraq and Kenia (Bagdad and Nairobi respectively), and from two to four flights based on the city to Spain and Slovakia. For instance, routes from Moscow to Madrid, Barcelona and Bratislava will be performed four times a week, and two flights from Moscow to Malaga and Alicante together with two flights from St. Petersburg to Bratislava.
27 August Russia fully restored air communication with Dominicana, South Korea and Chzech Republic; respective resolution was adopted by COVID Prevention Emergency Center.
For more see: https://lenta.ru/news/2021/09/13/strany/Back to news list
- 15.09.2021 Flights to Turkey and Egypt To Restore from Russian Cities
- 28.08.2021 Healing Ray: Medical Lasers from France
- 26.07.2021 Airfreight of the Another 1000 Sputnik-V Dozes to Antigua and Barbuda
- 15.07.2021 Perfect Memory: USB Flash Drives from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.07.2021 Print Out: Printers from Hong Kong to Moscow by Airfreight