Carpets on Flight: Carpets from Dhakka and Dubai to Moscow
All Oriental carpets have link to Oriental believes and stories. Any such carpet can be read just like a book.
Central element of the carpets represents all-seeing deity that protects its owner, his family and home from “bad eye”.
Floral elements represent richness, and, for instance, lily means purity, lotos – rebirth, peony – strength, pomegranate – fruitfulness, white rose – innocence, red – passion and secret, and tree of life is a wish of happy life and blissful wellbeing.
“Hunter’s carpets” are the carpets with images of animals, that are considered symbols of power and strength, and images of camel mean happiness and prosperity, eagle – luck, peacock – beauty and pride, cockerel – courage, lion – victory, deer – nobility, dragon symbolizes emperor and phoenix – empress, moose means long life, snake is safekeeper of wisdom, and duck – of loyalty in marriage.
Truly magic oriental carpets were shipped by Delivery World in the middle of February from Dubai and Indonesian capital Dhakka to Moscow. The customer is completing customs formalities, and soon the delivered carpets will be available for sale in the carpet showrooms of Moscow.Back to news list
- 30.03.2021 Free Spirit: Apparel from New York by Airfreight
- 17.03.2021 Solar Beauty: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Spain to Moscow
- 26.02.2021 The Best Grade: Tobacco by Airfreight from India to Moscow
- 05.02.2021 See Everything: CCTV Systems from UK and Canada
- 29.01.2021 COVID-19: Delivering Tests from Europe, China, Korea and USA