Across the Ocean: Attending Routes Americas 2014
Delivery World's professionals attended the 7th forum Routs Americas held on 25th February in San Salvador. Similar forums are the most important events in aviation and international airfreight industry.
The event is one of six forums held annually in different parts of the world: World Routes, Routes Africa, Routes Europe, Routes Asia and Routes CIS which are aimed to develop global expertise in aviation services.
The 7th forum Routes Americas gathered the representatives of the leading airlines, airports as well as the leading carriers of South, Central, and North America. The record number of 487 participants attended the forum this year. The main issues discussed were new routes for transportation and improving quality of the services rendered on American continent.
Delivery World regularly delivers goods by airfreight from North and South American states all over the world and directly to Russia and CIS. Most common cargos delivered from America are auto spare parts, medical equipment, apparel, foot wear and textiles, electronics, and telecommunication equipment. Therefore exchanging expertise and opinions with the colleagues within this forum is of utmost import for us.
The contacts established with potential partners as well as negotiations held with the representatives of the leading airports, airlines and forwarding companies will allow Delivery World to extend its presence in the world and to improve the quality of the international airfreight services.Back to news list
- 28.03.2019 From Cote D’Azure: Cosmetics from Nice by Airfreight
- 04.03.2019 Wearable Sculptures: Titanium Jewellery from Bangkok to Moscow
- 25.02.2019 Broadcasting from Space: Satellite Communication Equipment from San Francisco to Moscow
- 09.01.2019 Lufthansa Notifies on Airfreight Surcharge Decrease
- 05.01.2019 Emergency Vitamins Care: Delivery of Food Supplements from Vietnam and USA