Russian Federal Air Transport Agency Bans Boeing 737 MAX
Alexander Neradko, Head of the Russian Federal Aviation Agency reported that Russia bans flights operated by Boeing 737 MAX 8 over the Russian air surface. "The Russian Federal Aviation Agency using aviation means of communication has sent NOTAM notices to all flight operators stating that this type of the aircrafts are banned from flying in the Russian air surface", cites his words Interfax.
Ethiopian Airlines' Boeing 737 MAX 8 crashed in Africa on Sunday, March 10. 158 persons including 3 Russians died. Earlier Ethiopian Airlines reported that the board recorders from the crashed Boeing 737 MAX 8 were sent for decoding to Paris.
This was the second Boeing 737 MAX 8 that went off during the past four months. In the end of October, near to Java coast, 189 people died in the aircraft accident. According to preliminary estimates, the crash could be caused by wrong settings of speed unit.
Airlines all over the world operating fourth generation of Boeing 737 decide to suspend operating this type of the aircraft. Besides many countries banned flights operating Boeing 737 MAX over its territory.Back to news list
- 10.09.2020 Japanese Longevity: Food Supplements by Airfreight from Japan to Moscow
- 14.08.2020 Like a King: Manicure Scissors and Accessories by Airfreight from Pakistan to Moscow
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights to Russia
- 31.07.2020 Stop Disease: Antiseptic Concentrate by Airfreight from Johannesburg to Moscow
- 19.07.2020 The Best Defense: Face Masks by Airfreight from Japan to Tashkent