Flights to Turkey and Egypt To Restore from Russian Cities
From September 21 flights to Turkey and Egypt will be restored from the international airports of the four Russian cities: Pskov, Murmansk, Magadan and Chita. The information was reported in the official Telegram channel of the Russian government with reference to the Pandemic Emergency Center.
The Emergency Center also stated that in September Russia will resume flights to Spain, Iraq, Kenia, and Slovakia.
Restoration of flights was discussed by Russia in Tunisia Earlier in August. According to the plan air carriers will be able to perform around seven flights per week from Moscow to Mediterranean Coast, one flight from St. Petersburg, and by three from Kazan, Rostov-on-Don and Krasnodar.Back to news list
- 25.12.2021 To Overrun Collapse: Sneakers by Airfreight from Vietnam
- 18.12.2021 Holiday Smiles: Dental Implants from Switzerland
- 29.11.2021 Time to Immunize: Medicines from Thailand
- 17.11.2021 Play Like a Sheikh: Game Consoles from Dubai
- 03.11.2021 Qatar Airways Begins Flights from Sheremetyevo Airport