Refining Must Be Safe
After the accident in the Gulf of Mexico, precise attention is paid to safety of oil production and refinery.
To prevent possible accident one of refineries in Cuba had to change discharge valves as soon as possible.
Upon request of the Customer our Company arranged delivery of these spare parts from Moscow to Havana. All works including delivery and installation were successfully completed within four days.Back to news list
- 25.11.2019 Urgent preparation for winter - air freight of children's down jackets from Beijing to Moscow
- 15.02.2017 Light Cures!: Delivering Phototherapy Lamps for Newborn from Mexico
- 05.07.2016 Usual Meeting Point: Cargo Week Americas 2016
- 01.07.2015 Connecting Continents: Delivery World on “Cargo Week Americas – Expo Carga 2015”
- 09.06.2014 On the Border of Two Continents: attending Cargo Week Americas