Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed decree assigning names to over 40 airports across the country including Vnukovo, Domodedovo, and Sheremet’yevo Airports. The official document was published on May 31 on official internet portal of legislation.
According to it Vnukovo Airport will be named after aircraft builder Andrey Tupolev, Domodedovo will bear the name of the Russian scientists Mikhail Lomonosov, and Sheremetyevo the name of the prominent Russian poet Alexander Pushkin. In addition the Magadan Airport will be named after Vladimir Vysotskiy, and Mineralnye Vody airport after Mikhail Lermontov, while air harbour of Simpheropol will be named after Ivan Aivazovsky.Back to news list
- 30.03.2021 Free Spirit: Apparel from New York by Airfreight
- 17.03.2021 Solar Beauty: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Spain to Moscow
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 26.02.2021 The Best Grade: Tobacco by Airfreight from India to Moscow
- 15.02.2021 Carpets on Flight: Carpets from Dhakka and Dubai to Moscow