Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed decree assigning names to over 40 airports across the country including Vnukovo, Domodedovo, and Sheremet’yevo Airports. The official document was published on May 31 on official internet portal of legislation.
According to it Vnukovo Airport will be named after aircraft builder Andrey Tupolev, Domodedovo will bear the name of the Russian scientists Mikhail Lomonosov, and Sheremetyevo the name of the prominent Russian poet Alexander Pushkin. In addition the Magadan Airport will be named after Vladimir Vysotskiy, and Mineralnye Vody airport after Mikhail Lermontov, while air harbour of Simpheropol will be named after Ivan Aivazovsky.Back to news list
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow
- 16.08.2019 In the Rhythm of Beauty: Cosmetics Adjusting to Biorhythm from Japan
- 08.08.2019 Highest Level of Danger Declared in China as Typhoon Lekima Approaches
- 31.07.2019 Hong Kong Government Warns on Typhoon Approaching
- 24.07.2019 Fall Garden in Summer: Fruit Tree Plants from Kishinev to Rostov