Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed decree assigning names to over 40 airports across the country including Vnukovo, Domodedovo, and Sheremet’yevo Airports. The official document was published on May 31 on official internet portal of legislation.
According to it Vnukovo Airport will be named after aircraft builder Andrey Tupolev, Domodedovo will bear the name of the Russian scientists Mikhail Lomonosov, and Sheremetyevo the name of the prominent Russian poet Alexander Pushkin. In addition the Magadan Airport will be named after Vladimir Vysotskiy, and Mineralnye Vody airport after Mikhail Lermontov, while air harbour of Simpheropol will be named after Ivan Aivazovsky.Back to news list
- 29.06.2019 Able to Change Everything: Delivering Shoes from Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai to Moscow
- 18.06.2019 Power Level: Delivering Pumping Equipment from Budapest to Moscow
- 06.06.2019 Say “Cheese”: Dental Equipment from Seoul to Moscow
- 30.05.2019 In Vino Veritas: Deliverying Equipment for Wine Plant from Milano to Moscow
- 19.05.2019 Heavy Pack: Delivering 73 Tonnes of Clothes from Dhaka to Moscow