Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed decree assigning names to over 40 airports across the country including Vnukovo, Domodedovo, and Sheremet’yevo Airports. The official document was published on May 31 on official internet portal of legislation.
According to it Vnukovo Airport will be named after aircraft builder Andrey Tupolev, Domodedovo will bear the name of the Russian scientists Mikhail Lomonosov, and Sheremetyevo the name of the prominent Russian poet Alexander Pushkin. In addition the Magadan Airport will be named after Vladimir Vysotskiy, and Mineralnye Vody airport after Mikhail Lermontov, while air harbour of Simpheropol will be named after Ivan Aivazovsky.Back to news list
- 06.01.2021 Pet Story: Vitamins for Pets by Airfreight from Sydney to Moscow
- 22.12.2020 Russia Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 18.12.2020 IATA Updated Lithium Batteries Carriage Regulations
- 04.12.2020 Sound up: Microphones by Airfreight from Germany to Moscow
- 28.11.2020 Healthy Warmth: Women Woolen Wear by Airfreight from Seoul