Technological Innovations of the Film Industry from Hollywood to Moscow by Plane
Airfreight is one of the most interesting branches of logistics. Not only because it is the fastest and safest way of delivery associated with aviation that is still romanticized and beloved by human beings, but also because carriers periodically receive requests for transporting unusual cargo that can not be delivered by sea containers, trucks or railway wagons. This time it was samples of technical innovations in prosthetic make-up, animatronics and special effects production from Hollywood to Moscow for the exhibition of Mosfilm Cinema Concern.
Brad Pitt in silicone age makeup in the drama,
"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button".
Air transportation of the exhibits was carried out in several stages and in a short time - it was necessary to manage everything within three days, despite overloading of airlines in the pre-holidays (it was on March 2 - 4), and twelve-hours time difference. Delivery World logistics staff coped with the task. The cargo, consisting of samples of makeup, animatronics, and full-height puppets that were used in such blockbusters as “The Mask”, “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”, “Frankenstein”, “Mrs. Doubtfire”, “Pirates of the Caribbean”, “Van Helsing”, “Bicentennial Man” and others, was carried precisely on time and intact.
Animatronic Old Ben Button Baby puppet, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"
According to information received from the client, the exhibition was successful. Apparently, Russian and foreign spectators may soon expect an exciting movie premieres produced by major Russian film companies using the latest achievements of the film industry.Back to news list
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration
- 12.09.2019 Reinventing the Wheel: Bicycle Spare Parts by Airfreight from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.09.2019 The Show Must Go On: Concert Acoustic System by Airfreight from Chicago to Moscow
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow