Key to Electronics: Delivering Liquid Photoresist from Amsterdam to Moscow
One cannot imagine modern development of electronics, satellite, television, communication, computers without photoresists usage. Photoresist is one of the key materials for micro and radio electronics. Photoresist is light sensitive polymeric foil that is changing its physics and chemical properties under influence of light and is stable against chemical and mechanical influence.
There are positive and negative photoresists. Positive photoresist transfers the image from original model on the base, and the negative transfers the reversed image. Photoresists can also be liquid and foil. Liquid photoresist is solution of polymer and light-sensitive mixture in organic dissolvent. Dry foil photoresist consists of three layers of polymers with light sensitive layer in the middle. The main difference of this types of photoresists is the maximum resolution of image elements achieved. The standard resolution of dry foil photoresists is 125-250 micro microns, and they are mainly used for production of printing boards namely multi layered printing boards. Modern liquid photoresists provide 0.35-0.5 microns resolution (such as Pentium III and IV).
Mirco electronics cannot develop without enchancement of physical and chemical properties of photoresists. It is the key to success on the micro electronics market. SeveralWestern companies stated that they commenced development of photoresist with 0.18 micron resolution, and even though the physical scheme of its work is known, it is still kept secret.
This month Delivery World shipped this unique material that is highly recognized in micro and radio electronics from Amsterdam to Moscow.Back to news list
- 17.07.2018 High Definition: CAM-Modules from Singapore to Yekaterinburg by Airfreight
- 07.07.2018 Clear Look: Delivering Keratometry Equipment from Seoul to Moscow
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 13.06.2018 Keys to fortune: Delivering Equipment for Oil Pipelines from Frankfurt to Karaganda
- 04.06.2018 Glam and Glitter: Delivering Fashion Jewelry from Lisbon to Moscow