New Routes of Japanese Goods Delivery
After natural disasters and a breakdown at nuclear plant “Fukushima-1” Japanese manufacturers have significantly increased goods producing out of Japan. It caused rearrangement of cargo routes. For example, delivery of digital cameras’ objectives of world famous brands which Delivery World used to execute directly from Japan to Russia is now performed generally from the manufactures located at Philippine islands.
Delivery of objectives starts at Philippines, where we pick up the cargo from the consignor and carry it by water transport to the capital of the state – Manila. Then we arrange delivery of photo equipment by cargo aircraft to Moscow, sometimes with transit point in South Korea. While processing the freight forwarding is under constant review of Delivery World logistics employees.
Japanese and Russian transport and sanitary authorities declared strengthening control over cargos from Japan due to danger of radioactive contamination, but after all, end users seriously worry about their own safety. It makes our customers – digital photo equipment distributors – to request us to arrange delivery of objectives using new routes of transportation from a new region, beyond the Japanese islands, where manufactures of well-known Japanese vendors are now located. And we meet our customers’ needs using wide coverage of our agent network.Back to news list
- 08.04.2018 Leather Jacket Season is Open. Delivering Leather Garments from Turkey to Moscow
- 18.10.2017 It's Clear: X-ray Machines and Spare Parts from Taipei to Almaty
- 06.10.2017 Go on Winning! Sportswear by Airfreight from Barcelona to Moscow
- 15.06.2017 Perspectives from Barcelona: Delivery World on SIL 2017
- 16.04.2017 Vest in Beautiful: Delivery World Brings Japanese Fabrics From Tokyo to Moscow