Beautiful but dangerous fragrances: delivery of perfumed oils from Dubai to Moscow
In March, 2013, Delivery World has organized the delivery of the perfumed oils from Dubai to Moscow. As eastern masters of fragrances affirm, the perfumed oil of high quality is a product made from the best natural raw materials which is keeping the soul of flower even after processing. These perfumed oils become very popular now and compete with perfume and toilet water. Our customer, the owner of the perfumery chain of shops located in different cities of Russian Federation – from Moscow to Naberezhnye Chelny in Tatarstan, has caught this trend and examined the production of Middle East manufacturers for several years. Now, after the testing of products samples which were delivered also by our company, the customer addressed to us for air freight forwarding of commercial lots.
Delivery of perfumed oils has some peculiarities due to the fact that they are dangerous goods, referred to the 3rd class of IATA Dangerous Goods Classification – flammable liquids. Delivery of dangerous goods of this category by air demands to follow strictly the rules of packing and temperature conditions. Delivery World’s operation staff managed with the tasks of preparing dangerous goods for delivery properly. The cargo arrived to Moscow on time and safely.
Our company has been providing the services of air freight forwarding of dangerous goods to Russia and CIS within more than 10 years. You can learn more about it here.
We have already informed you about delivery of dangerous goods like as antibiotics from England, polymeric for metallurgy, medical consumables etc.Back to news list
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration
- 12.09.2019 Reinventing the Wheel: Bicycle Spare Parts by Airfreight from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.09.2019 The Show Must Go On: Concert Acoustic System by Airfreight from Chicago to Moscow
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow