Online trade as a way to influence logistics market
Changed and significantly complicated conditions for delivery of the goods from the foreign online stores made the largest express couriers oriented to working with individuals leave the market. According to official information the minimum amount for duty free entry of goods from online shops now compiles EUR 150 instead of EUR 1,000, and the list of the documents to be presented for customs declaration of the parcels expanded.
In long term perspective the introduced changes will lead the customers leaving Amazon, eBay, Alibaba and other foreign trade spaces to return to the common shops in Russia and the volume of sales in this shops will rapidly grow.
For the Russian forwarders it means potential growth of international freight and new big contracts. We expect the introduced changes to be of the benefit for the Russian freight forwarding business in whole. Needless to say it will depend on the way a company will be able to handle this market situation; and, without a doubt, the advantage will be on the side of the companies availing real opportunities to offer their customers with the best service.
Partnership relations with the leading independent international forwarders, solid experience of airfreight, and narrow specialization allow us to be fast and global. Delivery World is ready to undertake all the issues related to airfreight of your cargo to Russia from anywhere in the world.Back to news list
- 27.05.2020 Japanese Miracle: Delivery of Plant Seeds from Japan to Krasnodar
- 01.05.2020 Airfreight of UV lamps from Hong Kong to the USA and Russia
- 15.04.2020 Airfreight of spare parts for agricultural machinery from Italy to Krasnodar
- 10.04.2020 OVERVIEW OF THE SITUATION IN THE AIRFREIGHT DUE to COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- 06.02.2020 Help in the fight against coronavirus-urgent airfreight of protective masks and antiviral medicine