The incense on a board: delivery by air of frankincense from Oman to Russia
In the beginning of October, our company has finalized successfully the delivery from Oman to Russia of olibanum and other fragrances which are used in Christian church services. The customer was one of the temples of Moscow region which has been restored not long ago and now is ready to host the Christians under its roof.
In ancient times the frankincense was worth its weight in gold. Its production took much time and transportation demanded great efforts and precautions. Fortunately, the humanity stepped forward far away and updated production technologies and means of transportation since that time. Nowadays the valuable cargo was delivered promptly and arrived on time and safe.
For your information: The main producers of olibanum are located in Yemen and Oman (Arab Peninsula), and also in Somalia (Africa) . The rare species of Boswellia trees, from which the frankincense is extracted, grow in these areas. Several medical investigations proved that some chemical compounds in frankincense smoke relieves depression and anxiety.
You can find more information about our service of air freight forwarding of different types of goods in Customer’s section.
Back to news list
- 24.07.2019 Fall Garden in Summer: Fruit Tree Plants from Kishinev to Rostov
- 22.07.2019 Belavia Staff Reduction Leads to Delays in Transit
- 20.07.2019 Following British Airways Lufthansa suspends flights to Cairo
- 14.07.2019 For Buddha's Dogs: Delivering Tibetan Mastiff Dog Food from Brussels to Moscow
- 02.07.2019 Industrial Titanes: ToughBooks from Shanghai to Moscow