Armored Car for Oilman: Delivery of Special SUVs for Oil Field Guard
Delivery World looks forward becoming fully functional international freight forwarding department for its regular customers and partners. We undertake full cargo delivery process and let our customers and partners concentrate on their business development. That’s why we provide for our regular customers not only air freight services (our specialization), but also sea container freight and multimodal transportation fro the route services in such countries as, for example, Iraq, Afghanistan and Nigeria.
Not long ago, we have received a request from our regular customer who needed a container freight of cars from UAE (Sharjah) to Iraq (Umm Qasr). The cargo containing armored SUVs Toyota Land Cruiser and Toyota Hilux, including ambulance, had to be delivered from assembly line of manufacturer to the port of destination. The SUVs were transported for a large Russian company which developed oil deposit in Iraq.
The customer chose our company for this cargo transporting due to longstanding positive experience of collaborating in the field of air freight forwarding. In shortest time, logistic staff of Delivery World, experienced in cargo transporting to Iraq, provided the turn-key solution with the best prices for the customer. Shipping of armored SUVs was executed in specified deadline, the cargo reached the point of destination safely.
- 23.05.2018 Beauty Rays: Delivering Laser Cosmetology Equipment from Dallas to St. Petersburg
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 06.05.2018 Following Columbus: Delivering Plant Seeds from Los-Angeles to Krasnodar
- 04.05.2018 AirBridgeCargo: Temporary Embargo on Transportation of Selective Goods During World Cup 2018
- 25.04.2018 The Lightest: Delivering Graphene from Bratislava to Moscow