Urgent Airfreight of Oil and Gas Equipment
16.11.2013In the beginning of November Delivery World professionals arranged delivery of the oil and gas equipment for one of our regular clients from Belgium to Russia. This time we were transporting systems for hydrogenation and hydrogen purification systems used in raw materials processing to receive the cleanest product. The equipment consists of the sets of filters, residual gases compressor and purifying complex control panel. Though freight is considered general and is transported on general conditions, yet this transportation had its own specifics, the customer requested to arrange delivery within a day from receipt of the goods at our Antwerp office's warehouse. The urgency was due to necessity to replace the old system that was removed from service.
Our specialists managed the tasks and the cargo departed from Antwerp to Moscow on the same day when it was received at our Belgium office's warehouse. According to the customer start and adjustment started in time and the new system operations will start exactly as scheduled. All this happened with assistance of Delivery World's urgent airfreight service and high qualification of our company's staff.
Delivery World is expert in urgent delivery of different cargos. For more details on our solution please see here Back to news list
Contact us if your cargo deadline is yesterday!
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow
- 16.08.2019 In the Rhythm of Beauty: Cosmetics Adjusting to Biorhythm from Japan
- 24.07.2019 Fall Garden in Summer: Fruit Tree Plants from Kishinev to Rostov
- 22.07.2019 Belavia Staff Reduction Leads to Delays in Transit
- 20.07.2019 Following British Airways Lufthansa suspends flights to Cairo