Delivery of auto spare parts from New Zealand
Delivery World provides services of delivery auto spare parts directly from manufactures wherever the manufacture is located. Practically, we deliver auto spare parts from any region of the world.
In July, 2011, we performed several shipments of auto spare parts from New Zealand to Russia. Delivery of auto spare parts was done by aircraft from Oakland with transit point in Thailand. Auto spare parts – units of transmission which are standard for most of modern vehicles – were transported within strict dead-line and have been already distributed to the service stations of one of the largest auto dealers in Russia. The whole process of transportation of auto spare parts took 4 days, including pick up of cargo from the consignor and preparation of documentation. We used special tail truck provided by our agent in New Zealand to transport cargo from the manufacture to Oakland airport.
We have informed you earlier about delivery of auto spare parts from Germany when Icelandic volcano Grimsvotn has been erupting. Delivery World provides also time-critical air freight to Russia of separate units and aggregates required for assembling new vehicles on Russian manufactures.Back to news list
- 12.09.2019 Reinventing the Wheel: Bicycle Spare Parts by Airfreight from Taiwan to Moscow
- 01.06.2019 Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
- 19.05.2019 Heavy Pack: Delivering 73 Tonnes of Clothes from Dhaka to Moscow
- 15.05.2019 EU Customs Service Will Stop Shipments Not Complying with New Regulations
- 02.04.2019 Moving to New Airport Istanbul Lead to Delays in Quotation by Airlines