Delivery of auto spare parts from New Zealand
Delivery World provides services of delivery auto spare parts directly from manufactures wherever the manufacture is located. Practically, we deliver auto spare parts from any region of the world.
In July, 2011, we performed several shipments of auto spare parts from New Zealand to Russia. Delivery of auto spare parts was done by aircraft from Oakland with transit point in Thailand. Auto spare parts – units of transmission which are standard for most of modern vehicles – were transported within strict dead-line and have been already distributed to the service stations of one of the largest auto dealers in Russia. The whole process of transportation of auto spare parts took 4 days, including pick up of cargo from the consignor and preparation of documentation. We used special tail truck provided by our agent in New Zealand to transport cargo from the manufacture to Oakland airport.
We have informed you earlier about delivery of auto spare parts from Germany when Icelandic volcano Grimsvotn has been erupting. Delivery World provides also time-critical air freight to Russia of separate units and aggregates required for assembling new vehicles on Russian manufactures.Back to news list
- 30.03.2021 Free Spirit: Apparel from New York by Airfreight
- 31.07.2020 Stop Disease: Antiseptic Concentrate by Airfreight from Johannesburg to Moscow
- 03.06.2020 American Smile: Toothpaste by Airfreight from New Orleans to Moscow
- 15.04.2020 Airfreight of spare parts for agricultural machinery from Italy to Krasnodar
- 15.11.2019 KLM Informs on Introduction of New Governmental Tax Charge in Ivory Cost