Moscow office of Delivery World is now closer to our customers
Delivery World announces Russian representative office opening in the centre of Moscow, Skakovaya street, 17/2.
Miron Kupchik, Director of Delivery World Moscow representative office, said: “We did it taking into account the interests of our customers who mostly need to have easy access to the office of logistic partner. Within last year, our cargo traffic has increased significantly to all airports of Moscow air hub, that’s why we made a decision to open office in the centre of Moscow in order to be closer to our customers”.
Moscow office location:
Back to news list
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 04.06.2018 Glam and Glitter: Delivering Fashion Jewelry from Lisbon to Moscow
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 04.05.2018 AirBridgeCargo: Temporary Embargo on Transportation of Selective Goods During World Cup 2018
- 25.04.2018 The Lightest: Delivering Graphene from Bratislava to Moscow