Moscow office of Delivery World is now closer to our customers
Delivery World announces Russian representative office opening in the centre of Moscow, Skakovaya street, 17/2.
Miron Kupchik, Director of Delivery World Moscow representative office, said: “We did it taking into account the interests of our customers who mostly need to have easy access to the office of logistic partner. Within last year, our cargo traffic has increased significantly to all airports of Moscow air hub, that’s why we made a decision to open office in the centre of Moscow in order to be closer to our customers”.
Moscow office location:
Back to news list
- 24.12.2018 The Most Useful Set: Delivering Manicure Sets from Korea to Moscow
- 14.12.2018 Cargo Congestion in Ukrainian Borispol Airport
- 07.12.2018 For Real Homes: Delivering Cat Litter Trays from Hong Kong to Moscow
- 28.11.2018 Sharp Delivery: Delivering Scissors for Hairdressing Salons from Tokyo to Moscow
- 19.11.2018 Lufthansa Cargo Decreases Airfreight Surcharge to 0.88 USD/kg