DW’s delegation visited the exhibition MosBuild-2013
The representatives of the Russian office of Delivery World visited Europe's largest construction exhibition - MosBuild-2013, which was held on 2-5 of April 2013. This year, the exhibition was held for the 19th time and has united more than 2,300 participants from 43 countries. According to the organizers, the exhibition was visited by more than 174000 people, mostly by industry professionals - architects, designers, representatives of construction and contracting companies, real estate and trading companies, manufacturers and distributors of building materials and equipment, etc. The exhibition has included 17 national pavilions.
For our company to attend this event was opportunity to have a dialogue with officials of key industry organizations, decision-makers in the field of logistics of materials, equipment and tools necessary for the construction and decoration of real estate. Delivery World has been working for 10 years with a number of leading importers as a contractor for the air freight forwarding. We forwarded different kinds of goods: from spare parts and components for construction equipment to furniture and interior items. We are often requested to arrange the delivery of materials, fittings, accessories and other things from around the world to Russia and the CIS countries. Construction equipment is one of the leading positions in our structure of transported cargo.
At MosBuild-2013 our representatives have talked with existing and potential customers. The meetings and negotiations were resulted by several contracts for air freight forwarding of cargo.
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow
- 16.08.2019 In the Rhythm of Beauty: Cosmetics Adjusting to Biorhythm from Japan
- 08.08.2019 Highest Level of Danger Declared in China as Typhoon Lekima Approaches
- 19.05.2019 Heavy Pack: Delivering 73 Tonnes of Clothes from Dhaka to Moscow
- 06.05.2019 Everywhere and on Everyone: Delivering Leggings from Bangladesh to Moscow by Airfreight