Russian Foreign Ministry Notifies on Over 1,000 Flights Cancellation in the USA
Heavy rains and snowfalls in the Central and North-East of the USA lead to cancellation of over 1,000 flights, tweets Russian Foreign Ministry's Situation and Crisis Center.
According to the authority the difficult weather conditions influenced the work of Chicago, Boston, New York, and of the other cities' airports. Moreover, the Russian Foreign Ministry states that State of Emergency has been introduced in New Jercey and Pencilvania states.
According to FlightAware potal that follows up with the aircrafts movement, the bad weather in the USA on the 19 January caused cancellation of 2,445 flights, and delay of the 2,721. In December 2018 heavy snowfalls had already caused delay and cancellation of over 1,000 flights in the USA.
Bad weather has caused over 300,000 cases of power shortage, and hundreds of road accidents in several states.
See more on RBC: https://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/5c43c23a9a79473848...Back to news list
- 21.10.2020 Aeroflot to Restore Regular Flights
- 17.09.2020 Ages Proved Quality: Tobacco from San Francisco to Moscow
- 21.08.2020 Russia Resumes International Flights from Kazan, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights to Russia
- 10.07.2020 Airfreight Delivery of CT Complexes Under State Contract from US to Russia