Delivery World Visits Delicious Exhibition Modern Bakery Moscow 2015
Smell of dough and of freshly baked bread are the first associations related to the most tasty show Modern Bakery Moscow 2015.Delivery World took part in this event held from 22 to 24 of April.
Today Modern Bakery Moscow is one of the most important events of baking and confectionery industries all over the world and is the leading specialized exhibition of this industry in Russia and its neighboring countries. The 21st specialized exhibition was held in Expocenter and hosted 212 exhibitors from 20 states.
Modern Bakery Moscow is the only event in Russia and CIS displaying the complete range of equipment and ingredients for bread and confectionery items production.The main exhibitors presented equipment for bakery, laboratory testing and measuring devices, refrigerating equipment, packaging equipment for production of fast food, ice cream, macaroni and pizza,restaurant and cafe equipment,and much more.
The exhibition was accompanied by diversified business program, including master classes, seminars and competitions.Delivery World's representatives took active part in business related events. They attended the 7th International Bakery Forum, and could present our company services for international airfreight to the participants of the seminar dedicated to the 21st century bakery concept and business development.
The exhibition brought for Delivery World several business meetings with potential customers and new contracts for airfreight of mixes and raw for food industry from Germany.
Back to news list
- 25.02.2019 Broadcasting from Space: Satellite Communication Equipment from San Francisco to Moscow
- 31.08.2018 Not Just Mechanics: Delivery World on MIMS Automechanika 2018 Moscow
- 07.07.2018 Clear Look: Delivering Keratometry Equipment from Seoul to Moscow
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 13.06.2018 Keys to fortune: Delivering Equipment for Oil Pipelines from Frankfurt to Karaganda