The DW’s delegation has visited the exhibition "Moscow International Furniture Show / Rooms Moscow - 2013"
The Delivery World’s delegation visited the second “Moscow International Furniture Show / Rooms Moscow 2013”, which was held on May 21-25 in "Crocus Expo". Just one year after the first trial the “Rooms Moscow” exhibition has become a status event with a strong concept and a well-done program. The main objective of the “Rooms Moscow” is to gather the leading participants of the furniture industry who wish to inform each other and the buyers about their innovations, changes in the company or just introduce themselves to the public. This year 367 participants from 10 countries of the world attended the show. More than 21 000 visitors from 41 countries came to the Expo to study the latest technological processes in the furniture industry.
The exhibition was attended by leading Russian and foreign furniture companies such as Holding "Furniture Factory of March the 8th", Bellona, InterDesign, HomeFashion, Elburg Company ", Mann Group LLC, Eden, Mr.Doors, HANSPERT, Mobel & Zeit, etc.
Within two days, our delegates held successful meetings and negotiations with suppliers of furniture and materials, accessories and equipment for the production of furniture. Also, the representatives of Delivery World spoke with importers and interior designers. Our company has an experience of successful of air freight forwarding the furniture, accessories, interior items and other goods for the furniture industry companies, retailers, design studios, etc. for over 10 years. Our proven and effective solution for the delivery of goods of these categories has been very popular among the participants of the Moscow International Furniture Show.
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration
- 12.09.2019 Reinventing the Wheel: Bicycle Spare Parts by Airfreight from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.09.2019 The Show Must Go On: Concert Acoustic System by Airfreight from Chicago to Moscow
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow