Eyes Open: Delivery World on the International Optics Fair
17 to 20 February Exhibition Center Crocus Expo hosted the 16th Moscow International Optics Fair (MIOF). Representatives of Delivery World attended this event which is the largest in its industry and every year attracts experts from all over the world. 120 companies from Russia, USA, Turkey, and Belorussia took part in this year's show. The exhibition displayed the latest optical goods, as well as techniques and developments, that were achieved during a year since the last MOIF.
Apart of the thrilling exhibition display the event included diversified business program – seminars, conferences, master classes, round tables, and presentations. Novelties in sight correction, adaptation to progressive lenses, effective optics advertising, optics fashion – all this and much more served the topics for discussion within the MOIF framework. On one of the key issues of the business program foreign experts together with the Russian professionals discussed promotion of the optics business in Russia during the economical difficulties.
The Moscow Optics Fair also served the perfect ground for business meetings. Delivery World's representatives held several fruitful talks with distributors of the leading optical brands, and representatives of the national whole sellers and retailers. Based on the talks results, in the first half of this year, we will perform airfreight deliveries of the corrugating, sun protection, and sport glasses and covers from France, glass and contact lenses from Germany, and ophthalmic equipment from Japan.
Back to news list
- 31.08.2018 Not Just Mechanics: Delivery World on MIMS Automechanika 2018 Moscow
- 21.08.2017 Going Beijing: Delivery World on the 10th Chinese International Exhibition CILE 2017
- 22.07.2016 The East is a Delicate Matter: Representatives of Delivery World attended CILE 2016
- 04.07.2016 Air Cargo China 2016: Where the Airfreight Industry Meets
- 09.02.2016 In Element: Delivery World on AQUA-THERM Moscow 2016