The Most Useful Set: Delivering Manicure Sets from Korea to Moscow
The sales of manicure sets started in the end of the 19th century. Manicure became popular following series of revolutionary discoveries in medicine. Discovered direct relations between clean hands and nails that reduced infectious diseases and sepsis risks.
The first manicure sets included:
- Manicure scissors
- Jars with solutions
- Felt pad for nail polishing.
The sets that could be called professional manicure sets appeared much later. Of course it did not contain any cuticle or skin scissors, but had unbelievable items inside; hook-style pushers.
It was usually used to cure nail fungus. All treatment consisted of removing fungus infected skin under the nail using manicure instruments made of silver. Such kind of pushers disappeared from the manicure sets only in the 1930th.
Right before the biggest Russian Holiday Delivery World shipped lot of manicure sets and hair combs from Korea to Moscow. Soon the delivered manicure sets will appear in the Russian shops, and maybe will become a present for someone.Back to news list
- 29.04.2021 Remote Fashion: Fashionwear from Australia to Moscow
- 15.04.2021 Fresh Air: Air Purifiers from Japan to Moscow
- 05.04.2021 French Charm: French Perfume from Paris to Moscow by Airfreight
- 30.03.2021 Free Spirit: Apparel from New York by Airfreight
- 17.03.2021 Solar Beauty: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Spain to Moscow