A Knightly Cargo: delivery of display units for Moscow Mission of Maltese Order
Back to news list
In the middle of June’12, Moscow Mission of Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta addressed to Delivery World with the request for delivery of fabric from France. The cargo is intended to the exhibition dedicated to the history of Maltese Order which will be started in Moscow, in Kremlin Museum, on 05 July 2012.
Preparation for transporting took three days. The cargo was handled, delivered from Paris to Moscow and passed through customs clearance procedure within one day. According to the information of Moscow Mission of Maltese Order the exhibition is nearly prepared, so the Moscovites and the Moscow guests can soon get to know the history of the oldest knightly order in the world and its actions in Russia.
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration
- 12.09.2019 Reinventing the Wheel: Bicycle Spare Parts by Airfreight from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.09.2019 The Show Must Go On: Concert Acoustic System by Airfreight from Chicago to Moscow
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow
- 16.08.2019 In the Rhythm of Beauty: Cosmetics Adjusting to Biorhythm from Japan