A Knightly Cargo: delivery of display units for Moscow Mission of Maltese Order
Back to news list
In the middle of June’12, Moscow Mission of Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta addressed to Delivery World with the request for delivery of fabric from France. The cargo is intended to the exhibition dedicated to the history of Maltese Order which will be started in Moscow, in Kremlin Museum, on 05 July 2012.
Preparation for transporting took three days. The cargo was handled, delivered from Paris to Moscow and passed through customs clearance procedure within one day. According to the information of Moscow Mission of Maltese Order the exhibition is nearly prepared, so the Moscovites and the Moscow guests can soon get to know the history of the oldest knightly order in the world and its actions in Russia.
- 03.10.2018 AirbridgeCargo Notified on Cancellation of Flights from China and Hong Kong
- 27.09.2018 Italian Warmth: Italian Furs by Airfreight from Rome to Moscow
- 15.09.2018 Typhoon Hits South China Leading to Over 400 Flights Cancellation
- 04.09.2018 Over 600 Flights Cancelled in Japan due to Typhoon
- 31.08.2018 Not Just Mechanics: Delivery World on MIMS Automechanika 2018 Moscow