A Knightly Cargo: delivery of display units for Moscow Mission of Maltese Order
Back to news list
In the middle of June’12, Moscow Mission of Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta addressed to Delivery World with the request for delivery of fabric from France. The cargo is intended to the exhibition dedicated to the history of Maltese Order which will be started in Moscow, in Kremlin Museum, on 05 July 2012.
Preparation for transporting took three days. The cargo was handled, delivered from Paris to Moscow and passed through customs clearance procedure within one day. According to the information of Moscow Mission of Maltese Order the exhibition is nearly prepared, so the Moscovites and the Moscow guests can soon get to know the history of the oldest knightly order in the world and its actions in Russia.
- 13.03.2018 Tatar Customs Notifies on Recall of the Ownership of the Temporal Open Warehouse Certificate
- 02.03.2018 New York Airports Closed due to Riley Storm
- 19.02.2018 Say "Cheese!": Cheese from Paris to Almaty by Airfreight
- 08.02.2018 Snowfall Leads to Disruptions in AirBridgeCargo Schedule
- 06.02.2018 Aeroflot Declares Embargo for Cargo Shipment till 11 February