A Knightly Cargo: delivery of display units for Moscow Mission of Maltese Order
Back to news list
In the middle of June’12, Moscow Mission of Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta addressed to Delivery World with the request for delivery of fabric from France. The cargo is intended to the exhibition dedicated to the history of Maltese Order which will be started in Moscow, in Kremlin Museum, on 05 July 2012.
Preparation for transporting took three days. The cargo was handled, delivered from Paris to Moscow and passed through customs clearance procedure within one day. According to the information of Moscow Mission of Maltese Order the exhibition is nearly prepared, so the Moscovites and the Moscow guests can soon get to know the history of the oldest knightly order in the world and its actions in Russia.
- 24.07.2019 Fall Garden in Summer: Fruit Tree Plants from Kishinev to Rostov
- 22.07.2019 Belavia Staff Reduction Leads to Delays in Transit
- 20.07.2019 Following British Airways Lufthansa suspends flights to Cairo
- 14.07.2019 For Buddha's Dogs: Delivering Tibetan Mastiff Dog Food from Brussels to Moscow
- 02.07.2019 Industrial Titanes: ToughBooks from Shanghai to Moscow