Lufthansa has cancelled the majority of flights due to a strike of the ground staff
Back to news list
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
Delivery World has to inform you that today, April 22, 2013, Lufthansa has cancelled over 1650 flights due to a strike of the ground staff. Thanks to the pre-notification of trade union our company has taken measures to minimize possible delays in the process of delivery of our customers' cargoes which must have been transferred by Lufhansa. We will deliver part of shipments by other air lines, and the rest part will be booked on other dates with the approval of our customers.
Delivery World does everything to deliver your goods fast and safely!
- 03.10.2018 AirbridgeCargo Notified on Cancellation of Flights from China and Hong Kong
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 04.05.2018 AirBridgeCargo: Temporary Embargo on Transportation of Selective Goods During World Cup 2018
- 13.03.2018 Tatar Customs Notifies on Recall of the Ownership of the Temporal Open Warehouse Certificate