Lufthansa has cancelled the majority of flights due to a strike of the ground staff
Back to news list
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
Delivery World has to inform you that today, April 22, 2013, Lufthansa has cancelled over 1650 flights due to a strike of the ground staff. Thanks to the pre-notification of trade union our company has taken measures to minimize possible delays in the process of delivery of our customers' cargoes which must have been transferred by Lufhansa. We will deliver part of shipments by other air lines, and the rest part will be booked on other dates with the approval of our customers.
Delivery World does everything to deliver your goods fast and safely!
- 19.11.2018 Lufthansa Cargo Decreases Airfreight Surcharge to 0.88 USD/kg
- 26.10.2018 In the Depths of the Earth: Delivering Oil Drill Crowns from France to Moscow
- 03.10.2018 AirbridgeCargo Notified on Cancellation of Flights from China and Hong Kong
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg