Lufthansa Cargo Increases Airfreight Surcharge
Lufthansa Cargo has notified its partners on airfreight surcharge increase. In the notice sent to its partners the airline referred to increased cost components during the past weeks consequently leading to surcharge increase by the airlines.
The changes will become effective starting March 04, 2019, and the airfreight surcharge will compile USD 0.83 (instead of USD 0.78) per kg of chargeable weight. Lufthansa also draws attention, that the increased surcharge will be applied based on the air waybill issue date, not to flight date.Back to news list
- 25.12.2021 To Overrun Collapse: Sneakers by Airfreight from Vietnam
- 11.09.2021 Woven Flight: Fabrics from Italy to Moscow by Airfreight
- 28.07.2021 Event to Remember: Peace and Culture Earth Rally Japan 2019
- 26.07.2021 Airfreight of the Another 1000 Sputnik-V Dozes to Antigua and Barbuda
- 20.07.2021 Sputnik V by Airfreight to Antigua and Barbuda