Lufthansa Cargo Increases Airfreight Surcharge
Lufthansa Cargo has notified its partners on airfreight surcharge increase. In the notice sent to its partners the airline referred to increased cost components during the past weeks consequently leading to surcharge increase by the airlines.
The changes will become effective starting March 04, 2019, and the airfreight surcharge will compile USD 0.83 (instead of USD 0.78) per kg of chargeable weight. Lufthansa also draws attention, that the increased surcharge will be applied based on the air waybill issue date, not to flight date.Back to news list
- 06.02.2020 Help in the fight against coronavirus-urgent airfreight of protective masks and antiviral medicine
- 17.12.2019 Air Bridge canceled flights of wide-body aircraft from London to Moscow (Domodedovo) until March 28, 2020
- 09.12.2019 Leaders in logistics - Summit 2019, Dubai
- 28.11.2019 Flying Carpets: Airfreight of Carpets from Bangkok to Moscow
- 18.11.2019 French Chic: Perfume from Nice to Moscow by Airfreight