Lufthansa Cargo Increases Airfreight Surcharge
Lufthansa Cargo has notified its partners on airfreight surcharge increase. In the notice sent to its partners the airline referred to increased cost components during the past weeks consequently leading to surcharge increase by the airlines.
The changes will become effective starting March 04, 2019, and the airfreight surcharge will compile USD 0.83 (instead of USD 0.78) per kg of chargeable weight. Lufthansa also draws attention, that the increased surcharge will be applied based on the air waybill issue date, not to flight date.Back to news list
- 09.01.2019 Lufthansa Notifies on Airfreight Surcharge Decrease
- 19.11.2018 Lufthansa Cargo Decreases Airfreight Surcharge to 0.88 USD/kg
- 13.10.2018 Asian Perfection: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Korea
- 27.09.2018 Italian Warmth: Italian Furs by Airfreight from Rome to Moscow
- 15.09.2018 Typhoon Hits South China Leading to Over 400 Flights Cancellation