Lufthansa Cargo Increases Airfreight Surcharge
Lufthansa Cargo has notified its partners on airfreight surcharge increase. In the notice sent to its partners the airline referred to increased cost components during the past weeks consequently leading to surcharge increase by the airlines.
The changes will become effective starting March 04, 2019, and the airfreight surcharge will compile USD 0.83 (instead of USD 0.78) per kg of chargeable weight. Lufthansa also draws attention, that the increased surcharge will be applied based on the air waybill issue date, not to flight date.Back to news list
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow
- 20.07.2019 Following British Airways Lufthansa suspends flights to Cairo
- 06.05.2019 Everywhere and on Everyone: Delivering Leggings from Bangladesh to Moscow by Airfreight
- 27.04.2019 Not Ordinary Cosmetics: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Toronto
- 28.03.2019 From Cote D’Azure: Cosmetics from Nice by Airfreight