New York Airports Closed due to Riley Storm
In few hours commencing Riley storm lead to cancellation of over 4,000 flights. Strong wind caused lead to closure of several larges airports of New York, and over 3,000 flights cancellation.
Even though the work of the John Kennedy Airport (the biggest in New York) was restored shortly after total one hour closure, the work was "very slow" according to JFK tweets.Back to news list
- 08.08.2018 Typhoon Causes 162 Flights Cancellation in Japan
- 26.05.2018 Over 100 Flights Cancelled from Brazilia due to Truck Drivers' Strike
- 21.03.2018 Thousands flights cancelled due to snow storm in the USA
- 15.02.2018 AirBridgeCargo Hong Kong Cancels Several Flights
- 10.09.2016 Delta Airlines Suspends Direct Flights to Russia