New York Airports Closed due to Riley Storm
In few hours commencing Riley storm lead to cancellation of over 4,000 flights. Strong wind caused lead to closure of several larges airports of New York, and over 3,000 flights cancellation.
Even though the work of the John Kennedy Airport (the biggest in New York) was restored shortly after total one hour closure, the work was "very slow" according to JFK tweets.Back to news list
- 20.07.2019 Following British Airways Lufthansa suspends flights to Cairo
- 01.06.2019 Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
- 15.04.2019 Over 1,000 Flights Cancelled in Chicago Airports
- 26.03.2019 54 Flights Cancelled in Frankfurt Airport
- 27.02.2019 Several Indian States Close Airports