New York Airports Closed due to Riley Storm
In few hours commencing Riley storm lead to cancellation of over 4,000 flights. Strong wind caused lead to closure of several larges airports of New York, and over 3,000 flights cancellation.
Even though the work of the John Kennedy Airport (the biggest in New York) was restored shortly after total one hour closure, the work was "very slow" according to JFK tweets.Back to news list
- 19.09.2021 Russia To Restore Flights with Four Countries
- 15.09.2021 Flights to Turkey and Egypt To Restore from Russian Cities
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 22.12.2020 Russia Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 21.10.2020 Aeroflot to Restore Regular Flights