New York Airports Closed due to Riley Storm
In few hours commencing Riley storm lead to cancellation of over 4,000 flights. Strong wind caused lead to closure of several larges airports of New York, and over 3,000 flights cancellation.
Even though the work of the John Kennedy Airport (the biggest in New York) was restored shortly after total one hour closure, the work was "very slow" according to JFK tweets.Back to news list
- 20.12.2019 AirBridge flights cancellation
- 18.12.2019 Flights cancellation from Shanghai during the Christmas holidays
- 17.12.2019 Air Bridge canceled flights of wide-body aircraft from London to Moscow (Domodedovo) until March 28, 2020
- 12.11.2019 Thousands of flights canceled in Chicago
- 12.10.2019 Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon