New York Airports Closed due to Riley Storm
In few hours commencing Riley storm lead to cancellation of over 4,000 flights. Strong wind caused lead to closure of several larges airports of New York, and over 3,000 flights cancellation.
Even though the work of the John Kennedy Airport (the biggest in New York) was restored shortly after total one hour closure, the work was "very slow" according to JFK tweets.Back to news list
- 21.03.2018 Thousands flights cancelled due to snow storm in the USA
- 15.02.2018 AirBridgeCargo Hong Kong Cancels Several Flights
- 10.09.2016 Delta Airlines Suspends Direct Flights to Russia
- 03.03.2016 Lithium-Ion Batteries Banned as Cargo on Passenger Flights
- 22.04.2013 Lufthansa has cancelled the majority of flights due to a strike of the ground staff