New York Airports Closed due to Riley Storm
In few hours commencing Riley storm lead to cancellation of over 4,000 flights. Strong wind caused lead to closure of several larges airports of New York, and over 3,000 flights cancellation.
Even though the work of the John Kennedy Airport (the biggest in New York) was restored shortly after total one hour closure, the work was "very slow" according to JFK tweets.Back to news list
- 26.03.2019 54 Flights Cancelled in Frankfurt Airport
- 27.02.2019 Several Indian States Close Airports
- 10.02.2019 Over 500 flights cancelled in Seattle (Tacoma) Airport
- 01.02.2019 Over 1,500 Flights Cancelled in Chicago
- 20.01.2019 Russian Foreign Ministry Notifies on Over 1,000 Flights Cancellation in the USA