200 Flights Cancelled in Japan
Nearly 200 flights were cancelled in Japan by approaching typhoon Trami. The natural disaster has been assigned number 24, reports NHK.
At the moment the “very strong” (according to the Japanese meteorologists) typhoon is approaching Japanese Okinawa island. It will hit the West of Japan, namely Amami city, Kagosima, on 30 September. Forecasts predict rains and storm wind, 80 mm precipitation, the speed of the wind in the center of typhoon reaches 45 m/s.Back to news list
- 10.09.2020 Japanese Longevity: Food Supplements by Airfreight from Japan to Moscow
- 21.08.2020 Russia Resumes International Flights from Kazan, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad
- 14.08.2020 Like a King: Manicure Scissors and Accessories by Airfreight from Pakistan to Moscow
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights to Russia
- 31.07.2020 Stop Disease: Antiseptic Concentrate by Airfreight from Johannesburg to Moscow