200 Flights Cancelled in Japan
Nearly 200 flights were cancelled in Japan by approaching typhoon Trami. The natural disaster has been assigned number 24, reports NHK.
At the moment the “very strong” (according to the Japanese meteorologists) typhoon is approaching Japanese Okinawa island. It will hit the West of Japan, namely Amami city, Kagosima, on 30 September. Forecasts predict rains and storm wind, 80 mm precipitation, the speed of the wind in the center of typhoon reaches 45 m/s.Back to news list
- 05.10.2021 Like Smoke: E-cigarettes from China to Moscow
- 19.09.2021 Russia To Restore Flights with Four Countries
- 15.09.2021 Flights to Turkey and Egypt To Restore from Russian Cities
- 11.09.2021 Woven Flight: Fabrics from Italy to Moscow by Airfreight
- 06.09.2021 Olympic Games and Paralympics in Tokyo Cause Cargo Delays