200 Flights Cancelled in Japan
Nearly 200 flights were cancelled in Japan by approaching typhoon Trami. The natural disaster has been assigned number 24, reports NHK.
At the moment the “very strong” (according to the Japanese meteorologists) typhoon is approaching Japanese Okinawa island. It will hit the West of Japan, namely Amami city, Kagosima, on 30 September. Forecasts predict rains and storm wind, 80 mm precipitation, the speed of the wind in the center of typhoon reaches 45 m/s.Back to news list
- 12.10.2019 Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
- 11.10.2019 China Eastern Airlines to Suspend Flights to Pulkovo
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration
- 16.08.2019 In the Rhythm of Beauty: Cosmetics Adjusting to Biorhythm from Japan
- 08.08.2019 Highest Level of Danger Declared in China as Typhoon Lekima Approaches