200 Flights Cancelled in Japan
Nearly 200 flights were cancelled in Japan by approaching typhoon Trami. The natural disaster has been assigned number 24, reports NHK.
At the moment the “very strong” (according to the Japanese meteorologists) typhoon is approaching Japanese Okinawa island. It will hit the West of Japan, namely Amami city, Kagosima, on 30 September. Forecasts predict rains and storm wind, 80 mm precipitation, the speed of the wind in the center of typhoon reaches 45 m/s.Back to news list
- 26.03.2019 54 Flights Cancelled in Frankfurt Airport
- 10.02.2019 Over 500 flights cancelled in Seattle (Tacoma) Airport
- 01.02.2019 Over 1,500 Flights Cancelled in Chicago
- 20.01.2019 Russian Foreign Ministry Notifies on Over 1,000 Flights Cancellation in the USA
- 28.11.2018 Sharp Delivery: Delivering Scissors for Hairdressing Salons from Tokyo to Moscow