200 Flights Cancelled in Japan
Nearly 200 flights were cancelled in Japan by approaching typhoon Trami. The natural disaster has been assigned number 24, reports NHK.
At the moment the “very strong” (according to the Japanese meteorologists) typhoon is approaching Japanese Okinawa island. It will hit the West of Japan, namely Amami city, Kagosima, on 30 September. Forecasts predict rains and storm wind, 80 mm precipitation, the speed of the wind in the center of typhoon reaches 45 m/s.Back to news list
- 20.01.2019 Russian Foreign Ministry Notifies on Over 1,000 Flights Cancellation in the USA
- 28.11.2018 Sharp Delivery: Delivering Scissors for Hairdressing Salons from Tokyo to Moscow
- 30.10.2018 Winter Schedule Domodedovo: British Airways Cancels All Heavy Jet Flights
- 11.10.2018 Uzbekistan Airways shifts Moscow Flights to Vnukovo
- 03.10.2018 AirbridgeCargo Notified on Cancellation of Flights from China and Hong Kong