200 Flights Cancelled in Japan
Nearly 200 flights were cancelled in Japan by approaching typhoon Trami. The natural disaster has been assigned number 24, reports NHK.
At the moment the “very strong” (according to the Japanese meteorologists) typhoon is approaching Japanese Okinawa island. It will hit the West of Japan, namely Amami city, Kagosima, on 30 September. Forecasts predict rains and storm wind, 80 mm precipitation, the speed of the wind in the center of typhoon reaches 45 m/s.Back to news list
- 29.01.2021 COVID-19: Delivering Tests from Europe, China, Korea and USA
- 16.01.2021 Tones of Health: Food Supplements from US, Japan and Korea
- 06.01.2021 Pet Story: Vitamins for Pets by Airfreight from Sydney to Moscow
- 22.12.2020 Russia Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 18.12.2020 IATA Updated Lithium Batteries Carriage Regulations