530 Flights Cancelled in Japan
Japanese airlines announced cancellation of 530 flights for 30 September because of approaching Trami typhoon, reports NHK.
The announcement states that on 29 September, Saturday, the airlines had already cancelled 380 flights, and this number will reach 530 by Sunday. The air carriers that had cancelled flights include Japan Airlines (158 flights), All Nippon Airways (99 flights), Fuji Dream Airlines (42 flights), and others.
NHK also reports about first 22 victims of strong wind caused by approaching typhoon. The TV channel says that most of the injuries were caused by falling due to strong wind, and wounds caused by the glass broken by the wind.
For more see RBC: https://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/5baf7efb9a79479bb43c7f16?from=newsfeedBack to news list
- 15.04.2021 Fresh Air: Air Purifiers from Japan to Moscow
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 16.01.2021 Tones of Health: Food Supplements from US, Japan and Korea
- 22.12.2020 Russia Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 21.10.2020 Aeroflot to Restore Regular Flights