530 Flights Cancelled in Japan
Japanese airlines announced cancellation of 530 flights for 30 September because of approaching Trami typhoon, reports NHK.
The announcement states that on 29 September, Saturday, the airlines had already cancelled 380 flights, and this number will reach 530 by Sunday. The air carriers that had cancelled flights include Japan Airlines (158 flights), All Nippon Airways (99 flights), Fuji Dream Airlines (42 flights), and others.
NHK also reports about first 22 victims of strong wind caused by approaching typhoon. The TV channel says that most of the injuries were caused by falling due to strong wind, and wounds caused by the glass broken by the wind.
For more see RBC: https://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/5baf7efb9a79479bb43c7f16?from=newsfeedBack to news list
- 10.02.2019 Over 500 flights cancelled in Seattle (Tacoma) Airport
- 01.02.2019 Over 1,500 Flights Cancelled in Chicago
- 20.01.2019 Russian Foreign Ministry Notifies on Over 1,000 Flights Cancellation in the USA
- 30.10.2018 Winter Schedule Domodedovo: British Airways Cancels All Heavy Jet Flights
- 11.10.2018 Uzbekistan Airways shifts Moscow Flights to Vnukovo