Where it All Comes Together: Delivery World on ISPO Beijing 2018
ISPO Beijing 2018 which took place from 24 to 27 January in the China National Convention Center. The exhibition referred by its organizers as "the one place where it all comes together" once again proved itself as unique ground gathering everyone from the leading sports goods manufacturers, scientists, wholesalers and retailers, professional athletes, and amateurs. The show closed its doors today, and it is the time to summarize its results.
Without a doubt Asian Pacific is not only one of the largest producing centers of the world, but it is the market of "unimaginable size" as well. Of course, this contributes a lot to the value and importance of ISPO Beijing, where one can find everything related to sports industry from the latest know-how, innovations, and business solutions. Combined with constantly growing interest and engagement in sports, and upcoming Winter Olympics in 2022 the meaning of ISPO Beijing, often referred to as "the key to Asian sports market", and covering over 40,000 sq.m cannot be underestimated.
Delivery World was among numerous visitors of the ISPO Beijing 2018. Our company regularly delivers sport goods from all over the world to Russia and CIS, and we cannot miss the chance not to only see the new products and achievements of the sports industry, but to meet many of our existing partners, customers, and agents. Our representatives made great job, and are coming back with new contracts for delivery of sportswear, accessories, and textiles to Russia.Back to news list
- 26.12.2017 Stay Fit! Delivering Sportswear and Accessories to Moscow
- 15.12.2017 Market without Borders. Delivery World on the International Trade Forum Apteka 2017
- 06.10.2017 Go on Winning! Sportswear by Airfreight from Barcelona to Moscow
- 21.08.2017 Going Beijing: Delivery World on the 10th Chinese International Exhibition CILE 2017
- 04.08.2017 Play Ball! Sports Equipment and Football Balls from Belgium to Moscow