Japanese Sensation of Geneva 81st Motor Show
The International Motor Show started at Geneva on March 1 for its 81st edition. Among plenty of supercars and premiers of the future production models there is demonstrated a concept-car Invader L60. This auto was designed by Japanese tuning studio Invader Technologies and based on the Lexus LX570.
The Invader L60 has been already demonstrated on Qatar Motor Show and was warmly welcomed by sheikhs. But here, in Europe, SUVs Lexus are not on the market, so the audience of Geneva 81st Motor Show can expect a sensation: unknown Japanese offroadster combines aggressive tuning with precision engineering and luxurious, fully customized interior (with a supercharger and carbon-tipped exhaust system performance). The price of Invader L60 exeeds € 250 000. Only 100 cars to be produced.
Delivery of the concept-car from Dubai to Geneva Motor Show was arranged by our company – Delivery World. To deliver the car properly on time we used multimodal transportation fro the route: an airfreight from Dubai to Frankfurt am Main by cargo plane MD11, and from Frankfurt am Main to Geneva (Palexpo) the Invader L60 was transported by special truck. The freight forwarding process took 2 days. The offroadster arrived to Motor Show on time.Back to news list
- 01.05.2020 Airfreight of UV lamps from Hong Kong to the USA and Russia
- 15.04.2020 Airfreight of spare parts for agricultural machinery from Italy to Krasnodar
- 10.04.2020 OVERVIEW OF THE SITUATION IN THE AIRFREIGHT DUE to COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- 06.02.2020 Help in the fight against coronavirus-urgent airfreight of protective masks and antiviral medicine
- 28.11.2019 Flying Carpets: Airfreight of Carpets from Bangkok to Moscow