Auto show and air freight forwarding: visiting INTERAUTO-2013
Last weekend, one of the largest Russian exhibitions in the field of automotive industry, INTERAVTO – 2013, has finished its working. This year, more than 700 exhibitors from 17 countries, including Germany, Italy, Korea, China, Poland, Hungary, the U.S., etc. have visited the show. Our representatives paid special attention to the business program of INTERAUTO 2013 as well as to the exhibition, as Delivery World has been specializing in air freight forwarding of auto spare parts and cars for over 10 years.
There were the major players of the market among the participants, such as ABRO Industries, Inc., Bautler Industries Ltd, Eberspächer, Federal Corporation, Henkel Rus, TM KRAFT, MAHA Maschinenbau Haldenwang, Mannol, Nippon Paint Co., Novline, PIT, Webasto CE, Yokohama RUSSIA, Autoprofi, Chicago Pneumatic, etc. They presented their solutions in the field of components and services for the Russian automotive industry. Our delegates held talks with these and many other companies, some of the talks had resulted with the agreements of cooperation.
Learn more about our decision for air freight forwarding of auto spare part is here. We also offer a special service for delivery of exclusive cars, you can learn more about it here.
- 28.11.2018 Sharp Delivery: Delivering Scissors for Hairdressing Salons from Tokyo to Moscow
- 19.11.2018 Lufthansa Cargo Decreases Airfreight Surcharge to 0.88 USD/kg
- 03.11.2018 Event not to Miss: Delivery World on Air Cargo Forum 2018 in Toronto
- 30.10.2018 Winter Schedule Domodedovo: British Airways Cancels All Heavy Jet Flights
- 26.10.2018 In the Depths of the Earth: Delivering Oil Drill Crowns from France to Moscow