World's Peace. Inter Transport 2014 - the Event of the Utmost Importance in the Black Sea Region
In the very end of May Delivery World representatives travelled to the Black Sea coast, to sunny Odessa. 28-30 May it hosted Inter Transport 2014 exhibition and conference.
The event was held notwithstanding the situation in the Ukraine in whole and in Odessa in particular. Moreover, it proved itself as the most important event of the transportation industry of the Black Sea Region. Inter Transport 2014 was held with support of the Ukrainian Ministries of Infrastructure and of the Foreign Affairs with active participation of the European Union.
The event's program was full of business activities. Its framework included conferences, round table meetings, and technical seminars dedicated to the important issues of logistics industry development in the Region.
Representatives of Delivery World took active part in the specific sections, and had a chance to communicate with representatives of the Ukrainian largest logistics institutions, as well as to negotiate with freight forwarders of the region.
For more than ten years of fruitful work in international airfreight services Delivery World gained outstanding experience of delivering various cargoes to the Black Sea countries, such as Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, and from Turkey to Russia and Ukraine. Our customers' cargoes shipped by international airfreight most often are industrial and consumer electronics, medical equipment and pharmaceuticals, telecommunication equipment and micro processor systems for agriculture, photo equipment, apparel, and textiles.
Back to news list
- 31.08.2018 Not Just Mechanics: Delivery World on MIMS Automechanika 2018 Moscow
- 28.07.2018 Weaving Progress: Delivery World on Intertextile Pavilion Shenzhen
- 17.07.2018 High Definition: CAM-Modules from Singapore to Yekaterinburg by Airfreight
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 04.05.2018 AirBridgeCargo: Temporary Embargo on Transportation of Selective Goods During World Cup 2018