Several Indian States Close Airports
The Economic Times with the reference to the representatives of several airlines state that Indian authorities notified airlines that airports of Jammu and Kashmir state and Dehradun city of Uttarakhand state will be closed.
According to them the flights to Jammu, Srinaghar, Leh, Amristsar, Pathankot, Chandigharh, Dehradun, and Dharamsalu will be suspended "till further notice". It is said that several flights have been returned to departure airports.
Ani Agency writes that the flights have been suspended in Amristsar and Dehradun Airports. The agency's sources reported that the aircrafts performing international flights in Indian and Pakistani air surface return to airport of departure or follow alternate routes.
For more see RBC:
- 20.12.2019 AirBridge flights cancellation
- 18.12.2019 Flights cancellation from Shanghai during the Christmas holidays
- 17.12.2019 Air Bridge canceled flights of wide-body aircraft from London to Moscow (Domodedovo) until March 28, 2020
- 12.11.2019 Thousands of flights canceled in Chicago
- 12.10.2019 Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon