Several Indian States Close Airports
The Economic Times with the reference to the representatives of several airlines state that Indian authorities notified airlines that airports of Jammu and Kashmir state and Dehradun city of Uttarakhand state will be closed.
According to them the flights to Jammu, Srinaghar, Leh, Amristsar, Pathankot, Chandigharh, Dehradun, and Dharamsalu will be suspended "till further notice". It is said that several flights have been returned to departure airports.
Ani Agency writes that the flights have been suspended in Amristsar and Dehradun Airports. The agency's sources reported that the aircrafts performing international flights in Indian and Pakistani air surface return to airport of departure or follow alternate routes.
For more see RBC:
- 21.10.2020 Aeroflot to Restore Regular Flights
- 21.08.2020 Russia Resumes International Flights from Kazan, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad
- 14.08.2020 Like a King: Manicure Scissors and Accessories by Airfreight from Pakistan to Moscow
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights to Russia
- 20.06.2020 Urgent Airfreight Delivery of Afzal Tobacco from Mumbai to Moscow