Several Indian States Close Airports
The Economic Times with the reference to the representatives of several airlines state that Indian authorities notified airlines that airports of Jammu and Kashmir state and Dehradun city of Uttarakhand state will be closed.
According to them the flights to Jammu, Srinaghar, Leh, Amristsar, Pathankot, Chandigharh, Dehradun, and Dharamsalu will be suspended "till further notice". It is said that several flights have been returned to departure airports.
Ani Agency writes that the flights have been suspended in Amristsar and Dehradun Airports. The agency's sources reported that the aircrafts performing international flights in Indian and Pakistani air surface return to airport of departure or follow alternate routes.
For more see RBC:
- 08.04.2020 Restrictions or additional opportunities? Charter flights in the fight against coronavirus
- 11.03.2020 Aeroflot cancelled flights to Europe
- 05.03.2020 Air France-KLM Cargo - cancellation of China flights
- 10.02.2020 Available flights from China to Russia.
- 03.02.2020 AirBridge will resume regular flights to China only in spring