On September 10, 2019, the newest, ninth edition of the Incoterms 2020 rules was published, which started working on January 1st, 2020. The new Incoterms 2020 rules were developed in the International chamber of Commerce by a Committee of experts to review the current Incoterms 2010 rules in order to simplify them as much as possible and to remove unnecessary supply bases that may cause confusion and misunderstanding in use of trade terms, and to clarify more clearly all terms of delivery for exporters and importers all around the world.
International Incoterms 2020 rules can be applied from January 1st, 2020, but you can also continue using Incoterms 2010 rules, or Incoterms 2000 rules, and even earlier versions of Incoterms. Therefore, in international sales contracts, when specifying the delivery terms, you should specify the exact version of Incoterms.Back to news list
- 30.03.2021 Free Spirit: Apparel from New York by Airfreight
- 17.03.2021 Solar Beauty: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Spain to Moscow
- 26.02.2021 The Best Grade: Tobacco by Airfreight from India to Moscow
- 15.02.2021 Carpets on Flight: Carpets from Dhakka and Dubai to Moscow
- 05.02.2021 See Everything: CCTV Systems from UK and Canada