Typhoon Causes 162 Flights Cancellation in Japan
NHK chanel reports that approaching Shanshan typhoon caused cancellation of 162 flights in Japanese airports. Railway companies suspended part of the traffic as well on the lines in Chiba, Saitame, Tokio, Kanagawa, Sidzuoke, and refer to the passengers with request to refer to the railroad companies websites for clarifications on train movement.
According to the National Meterological Department of Japan over 100,000 people were advised to evacuate. The authorities refer to the citizents asking them to get their homes ready for bad weather, and to check on the map if their buildings are located in the hazardous zone. Typhoon is expecteв to reach its maximum and to approach Kanto and Tohoku districts located close to Tokio on 9 August at night.
See RBC for more details.Back to news list
- 22.12.2020 Russia Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 21.10.2020 Aeroflot to Restore Regular Flights
- 10.09.2020 Japanese Longevity: Food Supplements by Airfreight from Japan to Moscow
- 21.08.2020 Russia Resumes International Flights from Kazan, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights to Russia