Valuable cargo of high density: express delivery of expensive furniture for the five-star hotel
One can think that air freight forwarding is first of all transportation by aircraft of small by size, important, valuable and low density cargo, for example, of the express post, and all high density cargo is transporting by road or sea freight. But this is not true. At first, there are several modifications of aircrafts such as Mria or Ruslan which are designed specially for transporting high density cargo to the long distance. At second, the passenger aircrafts are also used on a regular basis for transporting cargo much heavier than the parcel. Mainly, we divide if it is possible the high density cargo into several lots and transport it by several flights. But in both cases air freight forwarding is the fastest way of cargo delivery, so the expenditure evens itself by the speed of cargo transporting.
- 15.09.2018 Typhoone Hits South China Leading to Over 400 Flights Cancellation
- 04.09.2018 Over 600 Flights Cancelled in Japan due to Typhoon
- 08.08.2018 Typhoon Causes 162 Flights Cancellation in Japan
- 17.07.2018 High Definition: CAM-Modules from Singapore to Yekaterinburg by Airfreight
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow