Valuable cargo of high density: express delivery of expensive furniture for the five-star hotel
One can think that air freight forwarding is first of all transportation by aircraft of small by size, important, valuable and low density cargo, for example, of the express post, and all high density cargo is transporting by road or sea freight. But this is not true. At first, there are several modifications of aircrafts such as Mria or Ruslan which are designed specially for transporting high density cargo to the long distance. At second, the passenger aircrafts are also used on a regular basis for transporting cargo much heavier than the parcel. Mainly, we divide if it is possible the high density cargo into several lots and transport it by several flights. But in both cases air freight forwarding is the fastest way of cargo delivery, so the expenditure evens itself by the speed of cargo transporting.
- 01.06.2019 Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
- 19.05.2019 Heavy Pack: Delivering 73 Tonnes of Clothes from Dhaka to Moscow
- 06.05.2019 Everywhere and on Everyone: Delivering Leggings from Bangladesh to Moscow by Airfreight
- 27.04.2019 Not Ordinary Cosmetics: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Toronto
- 15.04.2019 Over 1,000 Flights Cancelled in Chicago Airports