Valuable cargo of high density: express delivery of expensive furniture for the five-star hotel
One can think that air freight forwarding is first of all transportation by aircraft of small by size, important, valuable and low density cargo, for example, of the express post, and all high density cargo is transporting by road or sea freight. But this is not true. At first, there are several modifications of aircrafts such as Mria or Ruslan which are designed specially for transporting high density cargo to the long distance. At second, the passenger aircrafts are also used on a regular basis for transporting cargo much heavier than the parcel. Mainly, we divide if it is possible the high density cargo into several lots and transport it by several flights. But in both cases air freight forwarding is the fastest way of cargo delivery, so the expenditure evens itself by the speed of cargo transporting.
- 27.02.2019 Several Indian States Close Airports
- 18.02.2019 Lufthansa Cargo Increases Airfreight Surcharge
- 12.02.2019 Taiwan's China Airlines Pilot Strike
- 10.02.2019 Over 500 flights cancelled in Seattle (Tacoma) Airport
- 01.02.2019 Over 1,500 Flights Cancelled in Chicago