Hong Kong Government Warns on Typhoon Approaching
Hong Kong on Wednesday raised a tropical cyclone signal 8, its third highest level, as schools and financial markets closed and office workers left work early to get home before the storm.
Official warning made by Hong Kong government on Wednesday refers to the shipping companies as well.
Official text:Back to news list
- 12.10.2019 Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
- 08.08.2019 Highest Level of Danger Declared in China as Typhoon Lekima Approaches
- 29.06.2019 Able to Change Everything: Delivering Shoes from Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai to Moscow
- 07.12.2018 For Real Homes: Delivering Cat Litter Trays from Hong Kong to Moscow
- 03.10.2018 AirbridgeCargo Notified on Cancellation of Flights from China and Hong Kong