54 Flights Cancelled in Frankfurt Airport
Software failure lead to cancellation of 54 flights at Frankfurt Am Main airport. The flights carrying over 4,100 passengers got delayed. Reports local Frankfuter Neue Presse.
Major failures in flight control system work started from 21 March at Langen airpot. To prevent accidents the number of flights from Langen and Frankfurt was reduced by 25%. German Lufthansa cancelled 68 flights departing from Fankfurt on March 25.
German Flight Safety Service (DFS) states that system failure reduces traffic supervision operation. The failure affected the system providing such details as aircraft type, route, and expected arrival time.
For more see RBC:Back to news list
- 09.12.2019 Leaders in logistics - Summit 2019, Dubai
- 28.11.2019 Flying Carpets: Airfreight of Carpets from Bangkok to Moscow
- 25.11.2019 Urgent preparation for winter - air freight of children's down jackets from Beijing to Moscow
- 18.11.2019 French Chic: Perfume from Nice to Moscow by Airfreight
- 15.11.2019 KLM Informs on Introduction of New Governmental Tax Charge in Ivory Cost