54 Flights Cancelled in Frankfurt Airport
Software failure lead to cancellation of 54 flights at Frankfurt Am Main airport. The flights carrying over 4,100 passengers got delayed. Reports local Frankfuter Neue Presse.
Major failures in flight control system work started from 21 March at Langen airpot. To prevent accidents the number of flights from Langen and Frankfurt was reduced by 25%. German Lufthansa cancelled 68 flights departing from Fankfurt on March 25.
German Flight Safety Service (DFS) states that system failure reduces traffic supervision operation. The failure affected the system providing such details as aircraft type, route, and expected arrival time.
For more see RBC:Back to news list
- 06.01.2021 Pet Story: Vitamins for Pets by Airfreight from Sydney to Moscow
- 22.12.2020 Russia Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 18.12.2020 IATA Updated Lithium Batteries Carriage Regulations
- 04.12.2020 Sound up: Microphones by Airfreight from Germany to Moscow
- 28.11.2020 Healthy Warmth: Women Woolen Wear by Airfreight from Seoul