Delivery World participated in the largest international exhibition of food logistics
On 17 and 18 November 2013 representatives of Delivery World attended Food Logistics Forum held in Dubai – the biggest city of the United Arab Emirates. This forum and exhibition is the outstanding event in food transportation and logistics.
During the day our representatives got familiar with the Food Logistics exhibition, participated in forum and held business meetings. The conference raised important questions related to transportation of food products with limited validity period, preservation of the products packaging and temperature conditions during transportation and delivery terms management.
Our company's representatives attended the exhibition to negotiate with existing and potential customers and partners and to find new business. Representative of Delivery World states his opinion saying: "Now the market is booming and opening new opportunities for the new players willing to enter the Middle East market. Yet, one should remember that this market is complicated and only strong players using the latest technologies and providing the highest quality services are able to enter it".
Delivery World delivers food products to Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine and to other countries for more than 10 years.Back to news list
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow
- 16.08.2019 In the Rhythm of Beauty: Cosmetics Adjusting to Biorhythm from Japan
- 24.07.2019 Fall Garden in Summer: Fruit Tree Plants from Kishinev to Rostov
- 22.07.2019 Belavia Staff Reduction Leads to Delays in Transit
- 20.07.2019 Following British Airways Lufthansa suspends flights to Cairo