Blossoming Perspectives. Delivery World on "FlowerExpo 2015"
8 – 10 September the International Exhibition Center Crocus Expo in Moscow hosted the 5th International Specialized Exhibition for professionals in flower breeding and landscape design "FlowerExpo 2015". It displayed all achievements of the flower industry.
FlowerExpo is the largest event for all those that are involved with flowers, flower business, decorative gardening, and floristic, garden construction. Over 500 companies from 27 countries displayed their expositions on the show. Green sector production included cut and potted flowers, seeds and planting materials from Russian and international breeders, breeding selection novelties, and equipment for green-house complexes and gardening centers and landscape design products.
The International Exhibition FlowerExpo had diversified and rich business program. The visitors, that included Delivery World's representatives, could attend seminars and conferences, master classes and florists' shows, presentations and defiles. Professionals from Holland, Columbia, Ecuador, Japan, Denmark, and Poland as always presented their national expositions. German experts had joined them this year, and presented its national pavilion displaying the latest achievements of German flower breeding.
On the FlowerExpo Delivery World's representatives held talks with the flower business representatives. During the show we have made contracts with the new customers for airfreight delivery of the flower seeds from Holland, and landscape interior design from Denmark to Moscow.
Back to news list
- 09.01.2019 Lufthansa Notifies on Airfreight Surcharge Decrease
- 05.01.2019 Emergency Vitamins Care: Delivery of Food Supplements from Vietnam and USA
- 24.12.2018 The Most Useful Set: Delivering Manicure Sets from Korea to Moscow
- 07.12.2018 For Real Homes: Delivering Cat Litter Trays from Hong Kong to Moscow
- 28.11.2018 Sharp Delivery: Delivering Scissors for Hairdressing Salons from Tokyo to Moscow