Blossoming Perspectives. Delivery World on "FlowerExpo 2015"
8 – 10 September the International Exhibition Center Crocus Expo in Moscow hosted the 5th International Specialized Exhibition for professionals in flower breeding and landscape design "FlowerExpo 2015". It displayed all achievements of the flower industry.
FlowerExpo is the largest event for all those that are involved with flowers, flower business, decorative gardening, and floristic, garden construction. Over 500 companies from 27 countries displayed their expositions on the show. Green sector production included cut and potted flowers, seeds and planting materials from Russian and international breeders, breeding selection novelties, and equipment for green-house complexes and gardening centers and landscape design products.
The International Exhibition FlowerExpo had diversified and rich business program. The visitors, that included Delivery World's representatives, could attend seminars and conferences, master classes and florists' shows, presentations and defiles. Professionals from Holland, Columbia, Ecuador, Japan, Denmark, and Poland as always presented their national expositions. German experts had joined them this year, and presented its national pavilion displaying the latest achievements of German flower breeding.
On the FlowerExpo Delivery World's representatives held talks with the flower business representatives. During the show we have made contracts with the new customers for airfreight delivery of the flower seeds from Holland, and landscape interior design from Denmark to Moscow.
Back to news list
- 01.05.2020 Airfreight of UV lamps from Hong Kong to the USA and Russia
- 15.04.2020 Airfreight of spare parts for agricultural machinery from Italy to Krasnodar
- 10.04.2020 OVERVIEW OF THE SITUATION IN THE AIRFREIGHT DUE to COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- 06.02.2020 Help in the fight against coronavirus-urgent airfreight of protective masks and antiviral medicine
- 28.11.2019 Flying Carpets: Airfreight of Carpets from Bangkok to Moscow