Live Beauty: visiting the exhibition "Flowers Expo"
In early September, there was one of the most spectacular and beautiful of the events in exhibition center “Crocus Expo” - the international exhibition “Flowers Expo”. There were more than 500 participants from the leading countries “flower” industry, such as: Belgium, Holland, Italy, Spain, India, Kenya, United Arab Emirates, Portugal, USA, Taiwan, France, Ecuador, Japan, etc.
The delegates of the DW’s Moscow office could not ignore the event of the industry, where air freight is a significant part of logistics. The delivery of fresh flowers by air is a labour-intensive process, because it is a sensitive cargo. The transportation of the cut plants, for example, from other continents must be in compliance with the temperature regime, special package and high speed, or the goods may be damaged. A few logistics companies are able to provide such a service on the ground in the countries of origin of the beautiful, but fragile cargo, as well as to comply with all terms of delivery. Delivery World is one of them. Over 5 years, our company has been providing the transportation both of cut flowers and potted plants, as well as the related products for flower arranging, landscape and interior design.
During the exhibition, our representatives held a series of successful negotiations with suppliers and distributors of floral products. In pre-New Year period there will be a number of shipments to new customers according to these agreements.
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 04.05.2018 AirBridgeCargo: Temporary Embargo on Transportation of Selective Goods During World Cup 2018
- 21.03.2018 British Airways Cargoes Delayed
- 13.03.2018 Tatar Customs Notifies on Recall of the Ownership of the Temporal Open Warehouse Certificate