Snowfalls Become the Cause for Transport Collapse in Europe
Snowfalls caused real transport collapse in Europe. Up to 40% of the flights got cancelled in French airports, and each 5th flight is cancelled in Heathrow.
Poor visibility caused by fog that covered the city from morning, caused additional complications in the UK. During the last two days over 500 flights got cancelled in Heathrow.
Over 130 flights were cancelled in Frankfurt am Main. Belgium, Charleroi Airport does not accept aircrafts, and several flights were delayed in the international airport in Brussels.Back to news list
- 20.07.2019 Following British Airways Lufthansa suspends flights to Cairo
- 15.04.2019 Over 1,000 Flights Cancelled in Chicago Airports
- 26.03.2019 54 Flights Cancelled in Frankfurt Airport
- 10.02.2019 Over 500 flights cancelled in Seattle (Tacoma) Airport
- 01.02.2019 Over 1,500 Flights Cancelled in Chicago