Snowfalls Become the Cause for Transport Collapse in Europe
Snowfalls caused real transport collapse in Europe. Up to 40% of the flights got cancelled in French airports, and each 5th flight is cancelled in Heathrow.
Poor visibility caused by fog that covered the city from morning, caused additional complications in the UK. During the last two days over 500 flights got cancelled in Heathrow.
Over 130 flights were cancelled in Frankfurt am Main. Belgium, Charleroi Airport does not accept aircrafts, and several flights were delayed in the international airport in Brussels.Back to news list
- 21.08.2020 Russia Resumes International Flights from Kazan, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights to Russia
- 08.04.2020 Restrictions or additional opportunities? Charter flights in the fight against coronavirus
- 11.03.2020 Aeroflot cancelled flights to Europe
- 05.03.2020 Air France-KLM Cargo - cancellation of China flights