Snowfalls Become the Cause for Transport Collapse in Europe
Snowfalls caused real transport collapse in Europe. Up to 40% of the flights got cancelled in French airports, and each 5th flight is cancelled in Heathrow.
Poor visibility caused by fog that covered the city from morning, caused additional complications in the UK. During the last two days over 500 flights got cancelled in Heathrow.
Over 130 flights were cancelled in Frankfurt am Main. Belgium, Charleroi Airport does not accept aircrafts, and several flights were delayed in the international airport in Brussels.Back to news list
- 19.09.2021 Russia To Restore Flights with Four Countries
- 15.09.2021 Flights to Turkey and Egypt To Restore from Russian Cities
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 29.01.2021 COVID-19: Delivering Tests from Europe, China, Korea and USA
- 22.12.2020 Russia Suspends UK Flights from December 22