Snowfalls Become the Cause for Transport Collapse in Europe
Snowfalls caused real transport collapse in Europe. Up to 40% of the flights got cancelled in French airports, and each 5th flight is cancelled in Heathrow.
Poor visibility caused by fog that covered the city from morning, caused additional complications in the UK. During the last two days over 500 flights got cancelled in Heathrow.
Over 130 flights were cancelled in Frankfurt am Main. Belgium, Charleroi Airport does not accept aircrafts, and several flights were delayed in the international airport in Brussels.Back to news list
- 26.05.2018 Over 100 Flights Cancelled from Brazilia due to Truck Drivers' Strike
- 21.03.2018 Thousands flights cancelled due to snow storm in the USA
- 15.02.2018 AirBridgeCargo Hong Kong Cancels Several Flights
- 08.02.2018 Snowfall Leads to Disruptions in AirBridgeCargo Schedule
- 10.09.2016 Delta Airlines Suspends Direct Flights to Russia