Snowfalls Become the Cause for Transport Collapse in Europe
Snowfalls caused real transport collapse in Europe. Up to 40% of the flights got cancelled in French airports, and each 5th flight is cancelled in Heathrow.
Poor visibility caused by fog that covered the city from morning, caused additional complications in the UK. During the last two days over 500 flights got cancelled in Heathrow.
Over 130 flights were cancelled in Frankfurt am Main. Belgium, Charleroi Airport does not accept aircrafts, and several flights were delayed in the international airport in Brussels.Back to news list
- 15.09.2018 Typhoone Hits South China Leading to Over 400 Flights Cancellation
- 04.09.2018 Over 600 Flights Cancelled in Japan due to Typhoon
- 08.08.2018 Typhoon Causes 162 Flights Cancellation in Japan
- 26.05.2018 Over 100 Flights Cancelled from Brazilia due to Truck Drivers' Strike
- 21.03.2018 Thousands flights cancelled due to snow storm in the USA