EU Customs Service Will Stop Shipments Not Complying with New Regulations
The Guidlines on acceptable and unacceptable description of goods adopted by the Europen Union's Customs Service on the 12 April 2019 came into force. From this moment and with immediate effect EU Customs Service obliges the consignors to provide exact description of the properties of the goods. The goods with unacceptable description will be stopped.
Back to news list
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 26.02.2021 The Best Grade: Tobacco by Airfreight from India to Moscow
- 16.01.2021 Tones of Health: Food Supplements from US, Japan and Korea
- 18.12.2020 IATA Updated Lithium Batteries Carriage Regulations
- 21.10.2020 Aeroflot to Restore Regular Flights