EU Customs Service Will Stop Shipments Not Complying with New Regulations
The Guidlines on acceptable and unacceptable description of goods adopted by the Europen Union's Customs Service on the 12 April 2019 came into force. From this moment and with immediate effect EU Customs Service obliges the consignors to provide exact description of the properties of the goods. The goods with unacceptable description will be stopped.
Back to news list
- 19.05.2019 Heavy Pack: Delivering 73 Tonnes of Clothes from Dhaka to Moscow
- 01.04.2019 Turkish Airlines Cargo Temporal Suspention of Cargoes To and From Russia
- 20.01.2019 Russian Foreign Ministry Notifies on Over 1,000 Flights Cancellation in the USA
- 05.01.2019 Emergency Vitamins Care: Delivery of Food Supplements from Vietnam and USA
- 24.12.2018 The Most Useful Set: Delivering Manicure Sets from Korea to Moscow