Developing to Serve You Better
Last two weeks of each year are the peak season for all freight forwarders – overload of most of the routes leads to cargo delays. In 2007 we solved the problem and only 8% of all cargos were delayed for not more then three days, and in 2008 the delay occurred only to 8% of the cargos and 4.5% in 2009. We do our best to arrange timely delivery including unloading of passenger’s luggage.
- 27.05.2020 Japanese Miracle: Delivery of Plant Seeds from Japan to Krasnodar
- 05.05.2020 Egypt, UAE and Iran Ban Export of Face Masks and Gloves
- 01.05.2020 Airfreight of UV lamps from Hong Kong to the USA and Russia
- 15.04.2020 Airfreight of spare parts for agricultural machinery from Italy to Krasnodar
- 10.04.2020 OVERVIEW OF THE SITUATION IN THE AIRFREIGHT DUE to COVID-19 PANDEMIC