Developing to Serve You Better
Last two weeks of each year are the peak season for all freight forwarders – overload of most of the routes leads to cargo delays. In 2007 we solved the problem and only 8% of all cargos were delayed for not more then three days, and in 2008 the delay occurred only to 8% of the cargos and 4.5% in 2009. We do our best to arrange timely delivery including unloading of passenger’s luggage.
- 06.01.2021 Pet Story: Vitamins for Pets by Airfreight from Sydney to Moscow
- 22.12.2020 Russia Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 18.12.2020 IATA Updated Lithium Batteries Carriage Regulations
- 04.12.2020 Sound up: Microphones by Airfreight from Germany to Moscow
- 28.11.2020 Healthy Warmth: Women Woolen Wear by Airfreight from Seoul