Developing to Serve You Better
Last two weeks of each year are the peak season for all freight forwarders – overload of most of the routes leads to cargo delays. In 2007 we solved the problem and only 8% of all cargos were delayed for not more then three days, and in 2008 the delay occurred only to 8% of the cargos and 4.5% in 2009. We do our best to arrange timely delivery including unloading of passenger’s luggage.
- 02.04.2019 Moving to New Airport Istanbul Lead to Delays in Quotation by Airlines
- 01.04.2019 Turkish Airlines Cargo Temporal Suspention of Cargoes To and From Russia
- 28.03.2019 From Cote D’Azure: Cosmetics from Nice by Airfreight
- 26.03.2019 54 Flights Cancelled in Frankfurt Airport
- 14.03.2019 Russian Federal Air Transport Agency Bans Boeing 737 MAX