Developing to Serve You Better
Last two weeks of each year are the peak season for all freight forwarders – overload of most of the routes leads to cargo delays. In 2007 we solved the problem and only 8% of all cargos were delayed for not more then three days, and in 2008 the delay occurred only to 8% of the cargos and 4.5% in 2009. We do our best to arrange timely delivery including unloading of passenger’s luggage.
- 05.10.2021 Like Smoke: E-cigarettes from China to Moscow
- 19.09.2021 Russia To Restore Flights with Four Countries
- 15.09.2021 Flights to Turkey and Egypt To Restore from Russian Cities
- 11.09.2021 Woven Flight: Fabrics from Italy to Moscow by Airfreight
- 06.09.2021 Olympic Games and Paralympics in Tokyo Cause Cargo Delays