Developing to Serve You Better
Last two weeks of each year are the peak season for all freight forwarders – overload of most of the routes leads to cargo delays. In 2007 we solved the problem and only 8% of all cargos were delayed for not more then three days, and in 2008 the delay occurred only to 8% of the cargos and 4.5% in 2009. We do our best to arrange timely delivery including unloading of passenger’s luggage.
- 28.11.2018 Sharp Delivery: Delivering Scissors for Hairdressing Salons from Tokyo to Moscow
- 19.11.2018 Lufthansa Cargo Decreases Airfreight Surcharge to 0.88 USD/kg
- 03.11.2018 Event not to Miss: Delivery World on Air Cargo Forum 2018 in Toronto
- 30.10.2018 Winter Schedule Domodedovo: British Airways Cancels All Heavy Jet Flights
- 26.10.2018 In the Depths of the Earth: Delivering Oil Drill Crowns from France to Moscow