CTIA Wireless - 2013: Parade of innovations
In the period of 21-23 May 2013, the delegation of Delivery World visited the world-famous exhibition of wireless technologies CTIA Wireless, which was held in the USA, in Las Vegas. This year the exhibition was held for the 28th time, which is a kind of quality mark, because during this time CTIA has become as a brand in the field of IT and telecommunications activities, as the CeBIT in Europe. The exhibition annually attracts tens of thousands of visitors, about 1,000 exhibitors and events taking place on CTIA Wireless, more than 1,100 journalists from around the world reported on these events. This year, the exhibition had more than 20 industry and national pavilions.
Our company has always been interested in the developing of the telecom industry. In the structure of the cargoes transported by Delivery World the leading place take mobile phones, communicators and smart phones, as well as the related accessories, tablet PCs and laptops, network equipment for fixed, cellular and satellite communications, wireless routers, etc. The meetings with vendors and clients of this market were the main purpose of our visit of CTIA Wireless - 2013. The multidisciplinary exhibition which was covering almost all areas of wireless technology has made this event particularly useful for us, since at one place there were collected the companies, most of which were our potential customers.
All planned meetings and talks were held in a constructive way, we have signed several contracts with new customers and partners. Now, some shipments are preparing for dispatch not only from the U.S. but also from Canada and several Latin American countries
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration
- 12.09.2019 Reinventing the Wheel: Bicycle Spare Parts by Airfreight from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.09.2019 The Show Must Go On: Concert Acoustic System by Airfreight from Chicago to Moscow
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow