Egypt, UAE and Iran Ban Export of Face Masks and Gloves
COVID-19 keeps challenging the world. Egypt has decided to stop the exports of face masks, gloves, anti-infective supplies as well as alcohol and all its derivatives for three months as part of measures the government is taking to combat the new coronavirus.
According to the Egyptian Minister of Industry such measures are aimed to prevent further spreading of COVID-19 inside the country, ensuring uninterrupted domestic supplies of protective measures. The initial ban was declared in Egypt on March 18, and is supposed to remain in force at least for three months.
Similar measures were adopted in the United Arab Emirates, where strict temporal limitations related to further spread of the virus has already proved being successful, and in Iran where the Government ignored the problem for long time which lead to critical number of cases.Back to news list
- 10.04.2020 OVERVIEW OF THE SITUATION IN THE AIRFREIGHT DUE to COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- 09.12.2019 Leaders in logistics - Summit 2019, Dubai
- 01.04.2019 Turkish Airlines Cargo Temporal Suspention of Cargoes To and From Russia
- 28.05.2014 Following the Russian President. Attending China International Logistics Expo
- 26.05.2014 Transit through Arabian Gulf. Delivery World Attends Trans Middle East 2014 Exhibition and Conference